1. Check whether it is started in cluster mode
In the startup script startup.CMD, modify mode = “standalone”
2. Check database configuration
In the configuration file conf/application.Properties
It’s very annoying to remove the comments from the database configuration. Because Notepad is set to automatically wrap lines, I think the URL line is open and there are no comments, so I checked it for a long time. It’s really careless!
After these two steps are completed, it is basically OK. If another error occurs:
No DataSource set
The database is not connected!!!
To check the database connection and password, mine is mysql8, which is solved after authorizing the user.
3. Ultimate solution
If we can’t find any problems, we can also adjust the log level to debug or trace, so that the log is detailed enough and can basically locate the problems.
The log path is conf/Nacos-logback.xml
- How to Solve “Error db.num is null” when starting Nacos
- Mysql188.8.131.52 Error 1054 (42S22): Unknown Column’password’ In’field List’ When Changing User Password
- [Solved] Error: ER_ACCESS_DENIED_ERROR: Access denied for user ‘root’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)
- Node.js operation mysql error Cannot enqueue Handshake after invoking quit
- [Solved] JDBC error: Communications link failure
- How to Solve Sqlyog error 2058
- [Solved] Error creating bean with name ‘braveHttpServerHandler‘ defined in class path
- Springboot connects to the database error: testWhileIdle is true, validationQuery not set
- [Solved] SpringBoot integration with Redis error: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: no further information
- [Solved] Error creating bean with name ‘enableRedisKeyspaceNotificationsInitializer‘ defined in class path re
- How to Solve Logstash error: failed to execute action
- [Solved] ora 01033 linux,ORA-01033: ORACLE initialization or shutdown in progres
- [Solved] MYSQLD: Can‘t create directory ‘/usr/local/mysql/data/’(Errcode:2 -No such file or directory)
- [Solved] JIRA startup error: JIRA startup failed, JIRA has been locked.
- Creating test database for alias ‘postgres’… Got an error creating the test database: permission
- [Solved] Canal 1.1.5 Startup Error: caching_sha2_password Auth failed
- [Solved] Springboot project Create to start Error: APPLICATION FAILED TO START
- Error starting ApplicationContext. To display the auto-configuration report re-run your application
- Error: Comments are not permitted in JSON [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Harbor image replicate Error: Fetchartifacts error when collect tags for repos