After upgrading Android Sdk to 33 recently, packing Android generates the following problems:
AndroidManifest.xml Error: Apps targeting Android 12 and higher are required to specify an explicit value for `android:exported` when the corresponding component has an intent filter defined. See https://developer.android.com/guide/topics/manifest/activity-element#exported for details. See http://g.co/androidstudio/manifest-merger for more information about the manifest merger. Execution failed for task ':launcher:processDebugMainManifest'. > Manifest merger failed with multiple errors, see logs
1. Tried to add android:exported as instructed, but the problem remains. So I used the 2nd solution, drop the sdk version.
2. Drop Android sdk version
1. Set the SDK version of Android project as shown in the following figure:
2. After setting, modify the relevant SDK in all build.gradle configuration files in the project to be consistent with the version number configured in the above figure.
compileSdkVersion 30 buildToolsVersion '30.0.2' targetSdkVersion 30
- [Solved] Manifest merger failed: Apps targeting Android 12 and higher are required to specify an explicit
- [Solved] Android12 Download Error: The application could not be installed: INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_MANIFEST_MALFORMED
- Android studio configurate intent-filter and compile error [Solved]
- [Solved] Manifest merger failed: android:exported needs to be explicitly specified for element ＜activity#com
- Manifest merger failed with multiple errors, see logs [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Manifest merger failed with multiple errors, see logs
- [Solved] Android Error: E/EGL_adreno: tid 3927: eglSurfaceAttrib(1334): error 0x3009 (EGL_BAD_MATCH)
- [Solved] Android Studio Manifest merger failed with multiple errors, see logs
- [Solved] Could not identify launch activity: Default Activity not found Error while Launching activity
- Remember an android app startup error Error running: Default Activity not found
- [Solved] Unity Package Error: FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
- [Solved] OpenCV ERROR: The minSdk version should not be declared in the android manifest file
- Could not identify launch activity: Default Activity not foundError while Launching activity
- Flutter flutter doctor –android-licenses [How to Solve]
- Flutter android studio runs gradle build error: Could not resolve all artifacts for configuration’:classpath’.
- [How to Solve] Task :app:compileDebugKotlin FAILED
- Error while Launching activity [How to Solve]
- Android 10 open file exception open failed: eacces (permission denied) android:requestLegacyExternalStorage= “true“