Bloggers encounter an interesting error when using Harbor:
Error response from daemon: Get https://192.168.2.250:443/v2/: x509:
cannot validate certificate for 192.168.2.250 because it doesn’t contain any IP SANs
Error reporting means: error response from the daemon: G ethttps://192.168.2.250:443/v2/: X509: unable to validate 192.168 2.250 because it does not contain any IP SAN
Blogger Harbor Address 192.168.2.250, using 443 as the secure port.
Docker was unable to validate the certificate for the private repository.
Don’t panic when you encounter a problem. Just hit the king and you’ll know how to solve it. I solved it this way:
1. Edit the docker configuration file (/etc/docker/daemon.JSON)
2. Add “secure registers”: [“192.168.2.250:443”], and specify the address and port of the harbor image warehouse.
3. Restart the docker service and the problem can be solved.
If it still cannot be solved, leave a message in the comment area.
- [Solved] Error response from daemon: Get “*“: x509: certificate signed by unknown authority
- Mac Docker pull Error: Error response from daemon: Get https://xx.xx.xx.xx/v2/: Service Unavailable
- [Solved] Docker: Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint mysq
- [Solved] CentOS build a docker error: job for docker.service failed….
- Docker Pull Error: certificate signed by unknown authority
- [Solved] Docker Error: Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint
- [Solved] ngrok 1.7 Build Error: remote error: tls: bad certificate
- [Solved] Docker Error: got permission denied while trying to connect to the docker daemon socket at…
- Jenkins reported an error when running the docker permission in the shell script
- Docker run Error: container_linux.go:235: starting container process caused “process_linux.go:258: appl
- ubuntu docker dm_task_run failed error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Docker Startup Error: panic: runtime error: invalid memory address or nil pointer dereference
- Docker Open Error: Warning: docker.service changed on disk. Run ‘systemctl daemon-reload‘ to reload unit
- How to Fix ERROR Couldn’t connect to Docker daemon at http+docker://localunixsocket
- [environment] docker: error response from daemon: OCI runtime
- Docker Error response from daemon: Get https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/portainer/portainer/…
- Filezilla Error: You appear to be behind a NAT router. Please configure the passive mode settings and …
- [Solved] Error response from daemon: OCI runtime create failed: container with id exists: xxzxxxxxxxx
- [Solved] K8s Initialize Error: failed with error: Get “http://localhost:10248/healthz“
- [Solved] Harbor image replicate Error: Fetchartifacts error when collect tags for repos