failed to set bridge addr: “cni0“ already has an IP address different from xxxx
Recently, when debugging Kubernetes to add or delete a node, and then deploying Pod on this node, a network card address error exception occurred. The troubleshooting solution for this exception is as follows:
(combined from similar events): Failed to create pod sandbox: rpc error: code = Unknown desc = failed to setup network for sandbox “745720ffb20646054a167560299b19bb9ae046fe6c677b5d26312b89a26554e1”: failed to set bridge addr: “cni0” already has an IP address different from 172.20.2.1/24
- Delete the node without restarting the node server, restart the node server (in this case, it is usually caused by the server cache, restart the server on it)
- After restarting the server or not, delete the wrong NIC on the node and wait for the system to rebuild automatically, the operation process is as follows.
sudo ifconfig cni0 down sudo ip link delete cni0
- [Solved] docker Error: bridge docker0 failed: exchange full
- It can be opened with localhost, but not with IP address. The request host name is invalid
- Failed to create pod sandbox: rpc error: code = Unknown desc = [failed to set up sandbox container…
- ERROR: [IMPL 213-28] Failed to generate IP.
- [GNS3 router and cloud times error] error while sending commadn ‘bridge add_nio_ethernet
- HLS ERROR: [IMPL 213-28] Failed to generate IP. [How to Solve]
- Android 10 SurfaceView Crash: signal 11 (SIGSEGV), code 1 (SEGV_MAPERR), fault addr 0x4
- postman Error:There was an error connecting to XXXX
- [Solved] An unexpected error has occurred. Conda has prepared the above report.
- Clickhouse error: XXXX.XXXX_local20211009 (8fdb18e9-bb4c-42d8-8fdb-18e9bb4c02d8): auto…
- [Solved] ERROR: lib/bridge_generated.dart:837:9: Error: The parameter ‘ptr‘ of the method ‘FlutterRustB
- How to Solve “RIP Address Out Of Range” Error
- Conda create New environment Error: An unexpected error has occurred. Conda has prepared the above report.
- Centos7 hive started to report an error. There is no route to the host. The firewall has been closed
- [Solved] VScode powershell Run ts-node Error: Unable to load file xxxx…
- RabbitMQ：address (cannot connect to host/port) [How to Solve]
- The showdialog() method in thread/threading. Timer/task reported an error: “before ole can be called, the current thread must be set to single thread unit (STA) mode.”
- Tensorflow Error polling for event status: failed to query event: CUDA_ERROR_ILLEGAL_ADDRESS
- [Solved] IDEA Error: Unable to resolve column XXXX
- When Wireshark grabs packets, IP check sum error is displayed