After the kafka consumer starts, I get the exception as the title.
Looking up the data, I found out that
__consumer_offsetsthis topic is abnormal. The
abnormality may be that the topic has been deleted and no longer exists, or it may be that the topic is abnormal due to partition or other reasons.
Go to zookeeper to see if this topic exists.
ls /brokers/topics [__consumer_offsets , xx,xx]
1) __consumer_offsets does not exist
./kafka-topics.sh --zookeeper master:2181 --partitions 1 --replication-factor 1 --create --topic __consumer_offsets
If topic does not exist, create one directly.
2) __consumer_offsets exists
Mine is this problem, topic exists, but an exception occurred during kafka migration.
- Then you need to stop kafka first.
- delete topic in zookeeper
# remove node infos deleteall /brokers/topics/__consumer_offsets # remove node delete /brokers/topics/__consumer_offsets
- Restart kafka.
In theory, restart kafka, the consumer will go online automatically, and a
__consumer_offsetstopic will be created automatically. If not, follow the previous step and create one manually.
- Kafka configurate broker mapping error: discovered coordinator XXX rack: null
- Readiness probe failed: calico/node is not ready: BIRD is not ready: Error querying BIRD: unable to
- [Solved] Canal Error: CanalParseException: column size is not match，parse row data failed
- Abnormal [System.InvalidOperationException: custom type mapping for ‘xxx’ is not specified or is not a solution
- Fuseki failed with message “Parse error: [line:1, col: 1] Content is not allowed in prolog.“
- [Solved] This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.
- AUC Error – ValueError: Data is not binary and pos_label is not specified
- Firefox: How to Solve Syntax error: invalid regexp group
- [Solved] Failed assertion: line 3180 pos 12: ‘debugNeedsPaint‘: is not true
- [Solved] Failed to allocate graph: MYRIAD device is not opened.
- Webpack Error: Module build failed: TypeError: this.getOptions is not a function
- [Solved] CCS compilation and debug error: Source lookup: unable to restore CPU specific source container – expecting valid source container id value.
- [Solved] cmake: symbol lookup error: cmake: undefined symbol: _ZN4Json5ValueC1ERKSs
- Request processing failed; nested exception is com.alibaba.fastjson.JSONException: can not cast to J
- [Solved] Failed to configure a DataSource: ‘url‘ attribute is not specified and no embedded datasource could
- [Solved] (error) MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots, but is currently not able to persist on disk.
- [Solved] SyntaxError: Invalid regular expression: invalid group specifier name
- The browser is compatible with IE11 “ReferenceError: ‘Promise’ is not defined” “ReferenceError: ‘Promise’ is not defined”
- [Solved] qt phonon Play wav file Error:“symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/kde4/plugins/phonon_backend/phonon_gstreamer.so: undefined symbol: _ZNK6Phonon11MediaSource3mrlEv”
- When installing zookeeper, you can view the process start, but the status display error: Error contacting service. It is probably not running