I didn’t study it deeply, but I got an error when it was compiled under Debug, but it was normal when it was compiled under Release.
Later I found out that the out-of-bounds check is turned on in Debug mode.
Project–> Option–>Delphi Complier–>Compiling–>Runtime Errors–> Range Checking
Turns off out-of-bounds checking by the compiler.
Some of the compilation options are saved in a file with dproj suffix, and the settings will go with the project file.
- Android Studio Error: String index out of range 0 [How to Solve]
- [Solved] MindSpore Error: ValueError: `padding_idx` in `Embedding` out of range
- How to Solve “RIP Address Out Of Range” Error
- [Solved] TensorFlow severing Container Creat Error: failed: Out of range: Read less bytes than requested
- runtime error ‘9’: subscript out of range error in VBA programming
- ValueError: Floating point image RGB values must be in the 0..1 range.
- Go Slice Error: panic:runtime error:index out of range  with length 0 [Solved]
- C++ Error: terminating with uncaught exception of type std::out_of_range: vector Abort trap: 6
- [Solved] HTML report error, httprunner 3. X HTML report error, oserror: [winerror 6] handle invalid (resolved)
- Zchunk error: Unable to find multipart download range error in dnf update
- [error record] Android application release package error handling (turn off syntax check log processing release configuration)
- [Solved] electron-builder Package mac Error: panic: runtime error: index out of range
- [Solved] ESP32 Error: error: expected initializer before ‘__result_use_check‘
- When Wireshark grabs packets, IP check sum error is displayed
- [Solved] Pre requisite check “checksystemcommandavailable” failed
- [Solved] matlab Error: `Using exist to check
- AAPT2 error: check logs for details [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Violation of check constraint (GYPTS.SYS_C0016857)
- ASUS X299 SAGE Error Debug Q-Code List (Quick Check)
- Cobbler status error pxe-e61: Media test failure, check cable