Reason: This is because your version of Xcode does not match the version of cocoapods. You need to update your cocoapods
Solution: enter the command
$gem install cocoapods -- pre
Then execute pod install again.
- [Solved] New MAC Unity Develop Error: error installing cocoapods
- [Solved] pod CDN: trunk Repo update failed – 56 error(s):
- [Solved] Xcode13.1 Upgrade Error: CocoaPods installed but not working Failed to build gem native extension
- [Solved] cocopod Error: failed: undefined method `map‘ for nil:NilClass
- M1 Computer: How to Solve pod update
- [Solved] Unity Import Xcode Project Error: iOS framework addition failed due to a CocoaPods installation failure.
- [Solved] FlutterIOS CDN trunk Repo update failed – 34 error(s)
- [Solved] NPM Error: gyp: No Xcode or CLT version detected!
- Pod install Error: LoadError [How to Solve]
- Error: Your CLT does not support macOS 11.6 [How to Solve]
- Cocoapods Install ERROR: Error installing cocoapods: ERROR: Failed to build gem native extension.
- How to Solve Cocoapods Installation Failure
- MAC: Failed building wheel for lxml [How to Solve]
- [Solved] MacOS terminal Run git command Error: xcrun: error: invalid active developer path
- How to Solve Macbookm1 pod error
- [Solved] no identity found – Command CodeSign failed with a nonzero exit code
- [Solved] cnpm: Cannot load the file C:\Users\Raytine\AppData\Roaming\npm\cnpm.ps1 because running scripts is prohibited on this system
- How to Solve Xcode M1 simulator Error
- GCC error: unrecognized command line option ‘-no-pie’
- SVN Update Error Please execute the ‘Cleanup‘ command [How to Solve]