CMake Error: CMAKE_C_COMPILER not set, after EnableLanguage
1. Error report Description:
Error reporting when building C + + program with cmake:
$ cmake . -- Building for: NMake Makefiles CMake Deprecation Warning at CMakeLists.txt:1 (cmake_minimum_required): Compatibility with CMake < 2.8.12 will be removed from a future version of CMake. Update the VERSION argument <min> value or use a ...<max> suffix to tell CMake that the project does not need compatibility with older versions. CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:2 (project): Running 'nmake' '-?' failed with: The system cannot find the specified file. CMake Error: CMAKE_C_COMPILER not set, after EnableLanguage CMake Error: CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER not set, after EnableLanguage -- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred! See also "C:/Users/eren.luo/Desktop/test/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
P. S. mingw64/bin and cmake have been added to the environment variable.
cmake -G "MinGW Makefiles" .
Use the following commands to run:
3. the version of C++ and cmake:
System: Windows 10
- How to Solve Msys2/mingw64 Run cmake GUI Error
- Cmake compile cocos2d-x error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] CMake Error: Error: generator : Unix Makefiles
- Clion new method shows undefined reference to solution
- Cmake Error The C compiler identification is GNU 7.5.0 — The CXX compiler identification is unknown
- [Solved] VScode Run C++ File Error: fatal error：opencv2\core.hpp:No such file or diretory
- [Solved] OpenGL PowerVR SDK Compiling Error: Could NOT find X11 (missing: X11_X11_INCLUDE_PATH X11_X11_LIB)
- [Solved] ORB_SLAM3 Compile Error: opencv4.0 not found four
- [Go] Solve the problem of exec: “gcc” executable file not found in %PATH% error when using cgo
- CMake Error: The source directory “opencv Install Catalog“ does not appear to contain CMakeLists.txt.
- [Solved] Git Common Error: error: src refspec xxx does not match any/error: failed to push some refs to
- How to Solve Ceres library Error when compiling A-LOAM
- [Solved] Qt Error: qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket::connectToHostEncrypted: TLS initialization failed
- [Solved] VScode Error: find_package(catkin) failed
- [Solved] CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:92 (add_subdirectory)
- [Solved] QT cmak Compile Error: CMake Error: The source.. does not match the soused
- [Solved] Cmake compile opencv open-source project Error: but it set OpenCV_FOUND to FALSE so package “OpenCV” is considered to be…
- [Solved] Mac Cmake Complie openmp Error: fatal error: ‘omp.h‘ file not found
- [Solved] CMake Error: The current CMakeCache.txt directory is different than xxx
- [Solved] ROS fatal error: alsa/asoundlib. h: There is no such directory or file