phpMyAdmin — Error
Error during session start; please check your PHP and/or webserver log file and configure your PHP installation properly. Also ensure that cookies are enabled in your browser.
session_start(): open(SESSION_FILE, O_RDWR)) failed: Permission denied (13)
a lot of friends have had this problem with phpmyadmin, so how do you solve it?
usually occurs in this case, which is a problem of session.save_path assignment. The location of session can be empty, or the target address may not exist, or it may be a permission problem, we need to check one by one.
check PHP. The session in the ini. Save_path assignment, Linux system generally located in the/etc/PHP ini, if the assignment is empty, and then to check the/etc/HTTPD/conf. D/PHP. The conf file session. Save_path assignment, if the same is empty, you need to specify an existing path.
if either of the above two parameters has an assignment, you need to check whether the directory specified by the assignment exists, if not, you need to create a directory.
if the specified directory exists, then check the directory permissions, direct 777 is the most convenient.
Top cloud blog, database, cloud speed, virtual host, domain name registration, domain name, cloud server, cloud host, cloud building site,ysidc.top
- php open(/var/lib/php/session/sess_4ofxxx, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13)
- failed to lazily initialize a collection of role: ……, no session or session was closed
- VirtualBox failed to start, prompt failed to open a session for the virtual machine windoze 7
- move_uploaded_file() failed to open stream: Permission denied
- Android has applied for permission and still prompts open failed: eacces (permission denied)
- Solve the problem of dynamically applying for permission, but still reporting an error of open failed: eacces (permission denied)
- Tensorflow reported an error when using session module: attributeerror: module ‘tensorflow’ has no attribute ‘session’, which has been solved
- Samba error: session setup failed: NT_ STATUS_ LOGON_ FAILURE
- InternalError: Failed to create session. Error and solution
- error: cannot open .git/FETCH_ Head: permission denied resolved
- “Failed to load session” Ubuntu “problem solving summary
- tensorflow.python.framework.errors_impl.InternalError: Failed to create session.
- Unhandled rejection Error: EACCES: permission denied, open ‘/Users
- Solution to cross domain sharing problem of session
- Installation failed with message Failed to finalize session : INSTALL_FAILED_INVALID_APK
- Winscp failed to upload the file to the server, indicating permission denied with return code 3
- PHP error Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: Permission denied in Unknown on line 0 Fatal error:
- [Linux] solution: SCP different server copy file prompt permission denied, please try again
- [git] report error and solve cannot open.git/fetch_ HEAD: Permission denied
- Failed to set session cookie. Maybe you are using HTTP instead of HTTPS to access phpMyAdmin.