phpMyAdmin — Error
Error during session start; please check your PHP and/or webserver log file and configure your PHP installation properly. Also ensure that cookies are enabled in your browser.
session_start(): open(SESSION_FILE, O_RDWR)) failed: Permission denied (13)
a lot of friends have had this problem with phpmyadmin, so how do you solve it?
usually occurs in this case, which is a problem of session.save_path assignment. The location of session can be empty, or the target address may not exist, or it may be a permission problem, we need to check one by one.
check PHP. The session in the ini. Save_path assignment, Linux system generally located in the/etc/PHP ini, if the assignment is empty, and then to check the/etc/HTTPD/conf. D/PHP. The conf file session. Save_path assignment, if the same is empty, you need to specify an existing path.
if either of the above two parameters has an assignment, you need to check whether the directory specified by the assignment exists, if not, you need to create a directory.
if the specified directory exists, then check the directory permissions, direct 777 is the most convenient.
Top cloud blog, database, cloud speed, virtual host, domain name registration, domain name, cloud server, cloud host, cloud building site,ysidc.top
- How to Fix ubuntu phpmyadmin error: “Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed”
- Nextcloud error: “access forbidden CSRF check failed”
- Python error: permissionerror: [errno 13] detailed explanation of permission denied solution
- Linux Tomcat accessing files on the server
- php open(/var/lib/php/session/sess_4ofxxx, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13)
- Configure HTTPS and self signed certificate for nginx
- Python error: permissionerror: [errno 13] permission denied solution details
- Python FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘objects/epsilon.pkl
- Python windows error: [error 3] and common windows error errors
- [vulnerability recurrence] phpMyAdmin scripts / setup.php deserialization vulnerability (wooyun-2016-199433)
- mac Upgrade: httpd: apr_sockaddr_info_get() failed for bogon
- Export and import method of MySQL under Linux
- Alicloud centos8 reports an error “error: failed to synchronize cache for repo ‘EPEL modular’”
- FTP prompt in Linux — 553 could not create file (absolutely useful)
- Repair connection: an internal error has occurred in windowsserver2016
- How to Fix Session is not Connecting (How to Diagnose it)
- New fields in hive table and modification of field comments
- In Linux shell script, about the commonly used flag [- EQ, GT..] in test and if judgment
- Spring boot can’t scan XML (invalid bound statement (not found))
- DNS name does not exist