RPC failed; curl 56 SSLRead() returned an error
Git failed during cloning or fetching with the following error:
git clone http://stash.company.com:7990/scm/proj/repo.git
Fatal:Unexpected hang on remote side
Error:RPC failed; result=56, HTTP code = 200
Completion has errors, see above.
Temporarily disable any firewall or antivirus software and try cloning again.
To turn on Git debug logging, do the following for different operating systems before using command line push:
In Linux, execute the following command from the command line before executing the Git command:
Before executing the Git command, execute the following command from the command line:
Error code 56 indicates that curl received a CURLE_RECV_ERROR error, which means that there is some problem in the cloning process that is preventing the data from being received. This is usually caused by network settings, firewalls, VPN clients, or antivirus software that terminates the connection before all data is transferred.
- Github Clone Error: RPC failed; result=56, HTTP code=200
- Git: “error: RPC failed; curl 18 transfer closed with outstanding read data remaining”
- Git Pull Error: RPC failed; curl 56 OpenSSL SSL_read: SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL, errfno 10054
- OpenSSL: error:14077410:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:sslv3 alert handshake failur
- RuntimeError: ONNX export failed: Couldn‘t export operator aten::upsample_bilinear2d
- git clone,pod install error: RPC failed; curl 56 LibreSSL SSL_read: SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL, errno 54
- How to Solve Maven Error: Return code is: 501 , ReasonPhrase:HTTPS Required.
- [Solved] fatal: could not read Username for
- [Solved] Virtualenv virtual environment error: setuptools pip wheel failed with error code 1
- How to Fix “Microsoft Visual C ++ 14.0 is required” Error
- Error 1406.Setup cannot write the value Microsoft
- Regarding Pyhton regular error: sre_constants.error: nothing to repeat at position
- Git under Windows reports an error: warning: LF will be replaced by CRLF in ××××.××
- STMS communications error with system/destination rfc error when sending logon data
- [Solved] com.alibaba.druid.pool.DruidDataSource – create connecti
- How to Solve Error: could not read ok from ADB Server.failed to start daemon error: cannot connect to daemon
- Centos7 hive started to report an error. There is no route to the host. The firewall has been closed
- Windows update failed to update, indicating the solution of 0x80244021
- React Hook “useState“ is called in function “xxx“ which is neither a React function component or
- Pytorch failed to specify GPU resolution