Error: Minified React error #119; visit http://facebook.github.io/react/docs/error-decoder.html?invariant=119 for the full message or use the non-minified dev environment for full errors and additional helpful warnings.
According to the console print, we can visit
http://facebook.github.io/react/docs/error-decoder.html?The page invariant=119 gets the following message:
The full text of the error you just encountered is: addComponentAsRefTo(...): Only a ReactOwner can have refs. You might be adding a ref to a component that was not created inside a component's `render` method, or you have multiple copies of React loaded (details: https://fb.me/react-refs-must-have-owner).
Then check to see if the component in question USES the ref attribute outside of the render method. The problem I’m reporting here is the unexpected use of the ref attribute outside of the render method in the body center component of the create dialog.
debugging is hard, I have to say.
I hope I can help you.
- React bootstrap loading and how to use modules
- Minifiedreacterror — react error report notes
- unable to access ‘https://github.com/facebook/react-devtools/‘:
- Higher order components in react
- React Native Network Request Failed solution
- Error failed to build IOS project. We ran “xcodebuild” command but it exited wit
- webstorm npm install –save –save-exact –loglevel error react react-dom react-scripts has failed.
- Mongodb (version 3.2) create user error addUser is not a function
- Mobile app development: installation and configuration of react native
- React Native: TypeError: Network request failed
- Start react-native after updating Xcode11 and report an error: Unknown argument type ‘_attribute_’ in method -[RCTAppState getCurren
- Solution to prompt “cannot find module ‘eslint config defaults / configurations / eslint’” when submitting with Git
- Uncaught Error: _registerComponent(…): Target container is not a DOM element
- Failed to load plugin react: cannot find module ‘eslint plugin react’ appears when running Vue project‘
- [W xx:xx:xx.xxx NotebookApp] 404 GET/static/components/react/react-dom.production.min.js (::1)
- The most complete collection of solutions to Tortoise SVN Clean up failure
- Mmdet error modulenotfounderror: no module named ‘mmcv_ ext‘
- Solution to GitHub desktop login error: failed to fetch