SVN command to delete files in local and remote repositories.
we directly deleted the folder in the local, SVN status check status, found that the local deleted file in front of an exclamation mark.
exclamation mark indicates that local files and remote files are in conflict. Because we have deleted the file locally, but not remotely. If we do SVN update, the directly deleted file will be restored.
for example, there is a folder named SB, we want to delete this folder on the local and remote warehouse and all the files in it
svn delete SB
after using the SVN delete SB command, you will find that the deleted file is preceded by a D, indicating easy deletion.
svn commit -m "Delete the sb files."
commit the folder SB on the remote repository will also be deleted. Take a backup before deleting the code!
- python: File Processing and Input and Output
- Python traverses all files under the specified path and retrieves them according to the time interval
- Linux installs Python and upgrades Python
- [Solved] supervisor Error: /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pkg_resources/py2_warn.py:22: UserWarning: Setuptools will stop working on Python 2
- [Solved] Python Error: local variable ‘var‘ referenced before assignment
- Python: How to Delete Empty Files or Folders in the Directory
- How to Fix Python reading large local file memory error
- MAC OS install python3 Error: Permission denied @ dir_s_mkdir-/usr/local/Frameworks
- SSL error of urllib3 when Python uploads files using Minio
- How to Solve Python Pandas Read or Import Files Error
- [Solved] weditor Plug-in Dump Hierarchy Error: Local server not started, start with $ python -m weditor
- Python PIP Fatal error in launcher: Unable to create process using ‘“e:\program files\programdata
- [zipfile] Python packages files as zip packages & decompresses them
- Python recursively traverses all files in the directory to find the specified file
- Python parses XML files (parses, updates, writes)
- How to Solve Python WARNING: Ignoring invalid distribution -ip (e:\python\python_dowmload\lib\site-packages)
- [Solved] NPM install Error: check python checking for Python executable python2 in the PATH
- Invalid python sd, Fatal Python error: init_fs_encoding: failed to get the Python cod [How to Solve]
- Raspberry pie Use PCA9685() Error: [Errno 121] Remote I/O error
- [Solved] opencv-python: recipe for target ‘modules/python3/CMakeFiles/opencv_python3.dir/all‘ failed