SVN command to delete files in local and remote repositories.
we directly deleted the folder in the local, SVN status check status, found that the local deleted file in front of an exclamation mark.
exclamation mark indicates that local files and remote files are in conflict. Because we have deleted the file locally, but not remotely. If we do SVN update, the directly deleted file will be restored.
for example, there is a folder named SB, we want to delete this folder on the local and remote warehouse and all the files in it
svn delete SB
after using the SVN delete SB command, you will find that the deleted file is preceded by a D, indicating easy deletion.
svn commit -m "Delete the sb files."
commit the folder SB on the remote repository will also be deleted. Take a backup before deleting the code!
- Python: How to Delete Empty Files or Folders in the Directory
- How to Solve Python AttributeError: ‘module’ object has no attribute ‘xxx’
- Linux Fatal Python error: Py_Initialize Unable to get the locale encoding
- ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘tensorflow.python’ And the pits encountered after installation
- [Solved] RuntimeError: cuda runtime error: device-side assert trigger
- Python traverses all files under the specified path and retrieves them according to the time interval
- PIP Install Mysqlclient error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘mysql.h‘: No such file or directory
- About the solution of ERROR: Failed building wheel for dlib
- [zipfile] Python packages files as zip packages & decompresses them
- [Solved] Selenium.common.exceptions.WebDriverException: Message: newSession
- command ‘gcc’ failed with exit status 1 error while installing scrapy
- Python FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘objects/epsilon.pkl
- No pyvenv.cfg File problem solution
- Python automatically generates the requirements file for the current project
- MAC OS install python3 Error: Permission denied @ dir_s_mkdir-/usr/local/Frameworks
- Httprunner output assure Report
- [CHM] Python: How to Extract CHM Data
- Windows10 DOTA_devkit Error: TypeError: ‘＞=‘ not supported between instances of ‘NoneType‘ and ‘str‘
- error: Unable to find vcvarsall.bat
- Python PIP Fatal error in launcher: Unable to create process using ‘“e:\program files\programdata