Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in XXXXXXXX on line xx
If you find nothing wrong with the SYNTAX of PHP itself. Short tags may be used, such as:
The solution to this problem is:
You can set short_open_tag = On
What is short_open_TAG?
determines whether the abbreviated form of the code start flag is allowed (< ??> ). If you want to use PHP in conjunction with XML, you can disable this option to embed < ?xml ?> . Otherwise you can output it through PHP, for example: < ?php echo ‘< ?The XML version = “1.0” ‘; ?> . If disabled, you must use the full form of the PHP code start flag (< ?php ?> ).
note: this instruction also affects the abbreviation < ?=, and < ?Echo equivalence. Using this abbreviation requires that the value of short_open_TAG be On.
- Exponentiation in shell
- Solve the problem that the value in the disabled tag cannot be passed to the server
- syntax error near unexpected token `then’ problem solution
- Swap off failed: cannot allocate memory
- Maven project pom.xml Solutions to error reporting
- Solve the problem of shell script “syntax error near unexpected token `fi’”.
- Net start command system error 5 and error 1058 solution
- Xcode 12 compiles and reports errors on simulator
- How to disable icloud drive on Mac?
- Packet Title: logs.pcapng
- If elif writing method of shell script
- TFTP: server says: file not found solution
- Optimization method of vs2017 starting speed
- Syntax error: unexpected end of file problem [two solutions]
- Using the third party OpenGL in codeblock
- Syntax error near unexpected token ‘$’Do is reported when running bash file
- Error Code: 1055. Expression #2 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated
- Solve the startup error “something Wen wrong” of NVIDIA geforce experience
- Java jar close startup script
- tf.one_ How to use hot ()