The OS. Removedirs () method is used to recursively delete a directory. Like rmdir (), if the subfolders are successfully deleted, removedirs () does not try their parent folder until an error is thrown (it is basically ignored because it generally means that your folder is not empty).
The syntax format of the removedirs() method is as follows:
path — Directory path to remove
The method has no return value
The following example demonstrates the use of the removedirs() method:
import os,sys import shutil dstPath="test/" print "Before directory deletion: %s" % os.listdir(dstPath) # Recursively delete directories and files # shutil.rmtree('test/aa') # The following two functions are used to delete empty directory files os.rmdir("test/aa") #os.removedirs("test/aa") print "After directory deletion: %s" % os.listdir(dstPath)
shutil.copyfile( src, dst) # Copy from source src to dst. If the current dst already exists it will be overwritten shutil.move( src, dst) # move the file or rename it shutil.copymode( src, dst) #just copies its permissions, nothing else is copied shutil.copystat( src, dst) #copy permissions, last access time, last modified time shutil.copy( src, dst) #Copy a file to a file or a directory shutil.copy2( src, dst) # copy the file last access time and modification time on top of the copy also copied over, similar to something like cp -p shutil.copy2( src, dst) # if the two locations of the file system is the same then it is equivalent to rename operation, just change the name; if it is not in the same file system then it is to do the move operation shutil.copytree( olddir, newdir, True/Flase) #Copy olddir to newdir, if the 3rd argument is True, then the symbolic link under the folder will be maintained when copying the directory, if the 3rd argument is False, then a physical copy will be generated in the copied directory instead of the symbolic Connections shutil.rmtree( src ) # recursively delete a directory and all its contents
- Vue: How to Solve Error uncaught (in promise) cancel
- No repositories directory found inside registry_ DATA_ DIR
- Mybatis error under Springboot project: Invalid bound statement (not found)
- C++ Use of deleted function error
- [Solved] ora 01033 linux,ORA-01033: ORACLE initialization or shutdown in progres
- Error when manipulating files: zipfile.BadZipFile: File is not a zip file
- How to Fix Spoolsv.exe Application Error
- How to Solve Error: java.io.IOException: Resource [classpath:shiro.ini] could not be found.
- Vue Report Error #NULL! :no such file or directory,chmod….. [email protected] **\css- Beautify.js
- RuntimeError: Integer division of tensors using div or / is no longer supported, and in a future rel
- error while loading shared libraries: lib*.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- C++ BUG: [Error] invalid array assignment
- QT solves error: use of deleted function and is private within this context
- Error: a JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again
- Execute an error under pytest cmd make sure your test modules/packages have valid Python names.
- Win7 Install .NET Extracting Files: There is not enough disk space……
- Postgis Install Error: could not load library “C：\……“：The specified module could not be found.
- MySQL error: starting MySQL… The server quit without updating PID file
- Fetch Error: Failed to execute ‘fetch’ on ‘Window’: Request with GET/HEAD method cannot have body
- How to Solve ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘_bz2‘