I want to confirm at the interface level whether the new application can be found after it is successfully added. I don’t think it’s troublesome to write a query interface alone, so I write the query interface into the tests of the new interface. I want to do the assertions of whether the new application can be queried after the new application is successful in the tests of the new interface. Code directly skip, the following first on the execution results.
my assertion failed, but when I checked the global variables set, I found that the global variables have been set successfully. But using pm.globals.get (“chartappname1”) when taking this value, the value taken out is inconsistent with what you see…. After checking the code repeatedly, no error was found. Finally, I consulted a senior. The senior told me that the global variable set in tests will take effect only after the interface is executed. I immediately understood that my assertion is executed during the interface execution. Therefore, the value I took when I made the assertion is not updated. As for why the corresponding value has been changed when I checked it Update, because even if my assertion fails, the interface completes the corresponding request.
- [Fixed]ERROR: canceling statement due to conflict with recovery
- Solution of Hibernate paging report only entering result set and not supporting requested operation
- Cache penetration, cache breakdown and cache avalanche solutions
- Klee Error: Assertion `userMainFn && “unable to get user main“‘ failed
- On error resume next, on error goto 0, err usage
- MacOS Mojave uses SMB LAN share as backup disk of timemachine time machine. Disk does not support time machine backups. (error 45)
- How to Solve PageHelper.startPage count Error
- Unity Error: Asset database transaction committed twice!
- ubuntu20.04——hdaudioC0D2: unable to bind the codec
- Failed to load file or assembly “Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel” Solution
- Android 10 open file exception open failed: eacces (permission denied) android:requestLegacyExternalStorage= “true“
- How to Solve org.apache.ibatis.binding.BindingException: Invalid bound statement (not found) Error
- FailedPreconditionError (see above for traceback): Attempting to use uninitialized value Variable
- The tree component in easyUI does not display data or displays undefined solutions
- The page you are requesting cannot be served because of the extension configuration
- How to Solve “Status bar could not find cached time string image. Rendering in-process.” in Xcode
- Axios request failed, get the status code and error information, how to encapsulate the function dealing with the public error code
- NVM ERROR open \settings.txt: The system cannot find the file specified
- How to Fix Common Arcpy Error
- Error 2 error c2491: XX: definition of dllimport static data member is not allowed