At the beginning, you will be prompted what to install DKMS, and then you will see the error as shown in the figure after downloading and installing, that is
[email protected]:~/Downloads/iso$ sudo rpm -Uivh dkms-22.214.171.124-1.noarch.rpm root's password: Ready... ################################# [100%] package dkms-126.96.36.199-1.noarch is already installed [email protected]:~/Downloads/iso$ sudo /etc/init.d/vboxdrv setup Stopping VirtualBox kernel modules done Uninstalling old VirtualBox DKMS kernel modules done Trying to register the VirtualBox kernel modules using DKMSError! echo Your kernel headers for kernel 3.7.10-1.16-desktop cannot be found at /lib/modules/3.7.10-1.16-desktop/build or /lib/modules/3.7.10-1.16-desktop/source. failed (Failed, trying without DKMS) Recompiling VirtualBox kernel modules failed
I don’t know what’s the reason. It’s not good to worry about virtual machines. One is to learn from CentOS. The other is to do experiments. It’s not safe in the physical system, but it’s OK. There’s Baidu. If there is a problem, it needs to be solved
sudo apt-get install dkms build-essential linux-headers-$(uname -r) sudo /etc/init.d/vboxdrv setup
It’s just a Debian command
I see such a sentence in it
The reason is that the corresponding package for the corresponding kernel is missing. Although I have executed the install command for kernel-devel before, the corresponding kernel-devel for the uek kernel is not installed, the correct one should be kernel-uek-devel.
That “kernel devel installation command” misled me for a long time, suddenly woke up, it was the package.
This is easy to do. Use zypper search kernel devel to search, and it is
After the installation, run it again
sudo /etc/init.d/vboxdrv setup
Then my VB can run.
- Fastplanner compilation error: Could not find a package configuration file provided by “cmake_modules”
- U-boot NFS download file error: loading: * * * error: File lookup fail solution
- How to Fix Linux sub process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
- Error report when executing ifconfig under centos7
- How to Use Apt get Command Under Mac OSX
- linux yum Error: PYCURL ERROR 6 – “Couldn’t resolve host ‘mirrorlist.centos.org’”
- How to Solve Ubuntu “Failed to fetch” Error
- Git Clone Error: ‘fatal: HTTP request failed‘
- The resolution of Ubuntu 16.04 screen can’t be modified and the solution of circulating login
- Solutions to errors in installing xunsearch engine in centos8.0
- Fatal error: sys/cdefs.h: No such file or directory
- Using apt get to delete software completely
- No devices detected Fatal server error no screens found
- Set the cursor of Ubuntu terminal to turn on automatic display
- How to Solve Rosep Problem in ROS Initialization (Sudo Rosep Init)
- How to Uncompress 7z files on Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora
- Linux Execution Error “service mysqld start“error while loading shared libraries: libaio.so.1“
- Error: linker ` link. Exe ` not found | = note: the system cannot find the specified file.
- LINUX unzip Error: checkdir error: cannot create person, No space left on device
- Linux Ubuntu ImportError: Libtk8.5.so: cannot open shared object file:No such file Install tkinter Library