The error information is as follows:
In the process of writing, unexpected power failure, link failure, SSH client abnormal shutdown, etc. the server backed up the write operation, but did not write to the real file.
Editing a file with VIM is actually copying a temporary file and mapping it to memory for you to edit, Editing is a temporary file, Save the temporary file to the original file only after executing: W, and delete the temporary file only after executing: Q.
Each time you start editing, you will retrieve whether this file already exists as a temporary file, If someone asks how to deal with it, the above situation will appear.
Workaround – delete temporary files
Select the temporary file path and right-click copy.
Enter Q again to exit
Delete temporary files. Execute the following command:
rm -rf /etc/nginx/.nginx.conf.swp
- Nginx error: nginx: [error] invalid PID number ““ in “/run/nginx.pid“
- Restart and stop of nginx in Linux service
- net::ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR 200 [How to Solve]
- Nginx Startup Error: Job for nginx.service failed because the control process exited with error code
- Nginx Startup Error: “/var/run/nginx/nginx.pid” failed” [How to Solve]
- [Solved] nginx: [error] open() “/usr/local/nginx/nginx.pid” failed (2: No such file or directory)
- [Solved] Nginx Restart Error: /run/nginx.pid failed (2: No such file or directory)
- nginx: [emerg] bind() to 0.0.0.0:80 failed (13: Permission denied)
- [Solved] Some index files failed to download.They have been ignored, or old ones used instead
- [Solved] Nginx cannot access pictures on FTP Error: Whitelabel error page
- Nginx Error: nginx: [emerg] the “ssl“ parameter requires ngx_http_ssl_module in /project/api/nginx.conf:
- How to Fix No default.conf file in conf.d after Installing Nginx
- Error: loading shared libraries: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- Nginx Error: SSL: error:140AB18F:SSL routines:SSL_CTX_use_certificate:ee key too small
- [Nginx] solution: it can’t be accessed on the background API interface after HTTPS (access the specified port through the domain name)
- [Solved] an error occurred when attempting to lock the volume
- [Solved] Linux Install Goland Error: Error opening zip file or JAR manifest missing
- [Solved] CentOS Network Card startup error: RTNETLINK answers: File exist
- [How to Fix]Element is not attached to the page document record
- Solve the problem of 404 Not Found error in nginx accessing dynamic interface