The error information is as follows:
In the process of writing, unexpected power failure, link failure, SSH client abnormal shutdown, etc. the server backed up the write operation, but did not write to the real file.
Editing a file with VIM is actually copying a temporary file and mapping it to memory for you to edit, Editing is a temporary file, Save the temporary file to the original file only after executing: W, and delete the temporary file only after executing: Q.
Each time you start editing, you will retrieve whether this file already exists as a temporary file, If someone asks how to deal with it, the above situation will appear.
Workaround – delete temporary files
Select the temporary file path and right-click copy.
Enter Q again to exit
Delete temporary files. Execute the following command:
rm -rf /etc/nginx/.nginx.conf.swp
- Nginx error: nginx: [error] invalid PID number ““ in “/run/nginx.pid“
- Restart and stop of nginx in Linux service
- Nginx Startup Error: Job for nginx.service failed because the control process exited with error code
- Nginx Startup Error: “/var/run/nginx/nginx.pid” failed” [How to Solve]
- [Solved] nginx: [error] open() “/usr/local/nginx/nginx.pid” failed (2: No such file or directory)
- How to Fix No default.conf file in conf.d after Installing Nginx
- [Nginx] solution: it can’t be accessed on the background API interface after HTTPS (access the specified port through the domain name)
- [Solved] an error occurred when attempting to lock the volume
- Solve the problem of 404 Not Found error in nginx accessing dynamic interface
- Nginx Error: [emerg] bind() to [::]:80 failed (98: Address already in use)
- Solution of device eth0 does not see to be present, delaying initialization. Error in network card under Linux
- [How to Fix]Element is not attached to the page document record
- Termux setting path environment variable
- Sublime text 3 compiles and executes C/C++ programs directly
- Hadoop 3.2.0 idea development environment construction and HDFS read write API operation
- Nginx configuration 80 can be accessed by forcing jump 443 or not
- C# WinForm gets the storage path of the selected file
- Using JWT of distributed deployment services Error: JWT check failure:
- [Solved] Job for network.service failed because the control process exited with error code. See “systemctl st
- Solution to IO error encountered in Rsync: skipping file deletion