NBU 41 client Vnet agent encountered an error
After installing the NBU client software and adding the client to NBU, it is found that the client reports an error, such as the title. After consulting the official articles, it is found that the Vnet connection may have failed. It is necessary to test the connection on the client, and carry out the corresponding operation according to the error.
Client: Linux has completed the client software installation, windows, please read the resources
1. Check whether other clients can connect normally. Click once, it can be the problem of the client
# Execute the following command on the NBU master to check the vnet status bpps
2. Log in to the client server
for preliminary check (all commands here need to be executed in the NBU client installation directory)
# 1、Test the connection status <install_path>/netbackup/bin/bpclntcmd -pn -verbose # The default installation directory is: /usr/openv/ cd /usr/openv/bin/ # 2. Check the certificate status: <installation path>/netbackup/bin/nbcertcmd -listCACertDetails
Question 1: there is something wrong with the certificate
# First backup the original certificate mv /usr/openv/var/webtruststore/cacert.pem /tmp # Get the certificate from Master nbcertcmd -getCACertificate # View Certificate nbcertcmd -listCACertDetails
Problem 2: there is a problem with the connection state
./nbcertcmd -getCertificate -host client Hostname -server nbuMaster Hostname # The result of the execution is as follows. Host certificate and certificate revocation list received successfully from server NBUMaster Hostname.
- Filezilla Error: You appear to be behind a NAT router. Please configure the passive mode settings and …
- The reason and solution for the error ECONNRESET of the httpClieint request of Node.js
- [Solved] Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Install k8s Error: The connection to the server localhost:8080 was refused
- How to Fix Microsoft SQL Server Error 1326
- PLSQL even oracle11g problem on 64-bit machine: SQL*Net not properly installed and ORA-12154:TNS: cannot handle service name
- SVN Error:svn: E230001: Server SSL certificate verification failed: certificate issued
- How to Solve mount error(6): No such device or address
- Docker service startup error: Job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
- IdentityServer4 Error: well-known/openid-configuration: HTTPS required
- How to Solve Error: Heartbeating to master:7182 failed.
- CMake Error: The source directory “opencv Install Catalog“ does not appear to contain CMakeLists.txt.
- OpenSSL: error:14077410:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:sslv3 alert handshake failur
- K8s Install Error: Error: unknown flag: –experimental-upload-certs
- UnknownHostException error when connecting to Mongo cluster Java
- Ajax prevents page requests from reporting errors
- Windows update failed to update, indicating the solution of 0x80244021
- Crawler: crawls news websites with cookies to get web content
- Spark ERROR client.TransportResponseHandler: Still have 1 requests outstanding when connection from
- Failed to create pod sandbox: rpc error: code = Unknown desc = [failed to set up sandbox container…
- [HTTP] Solve the 406 not acceptable error