Environment: centos7.3, JDK 8, Nacos 2.0.3.
systemctl start Nacos command to start and report an error. The error information is as follows.
java - version command to check that the Java environment variable is effective. You can use the Java command to eliminate the problem of environment variable configuration.
The problem should be in the Nacos startup script. The specific configuration file is shown in the figure below.
The configuration in the red box is a new line I added, that is, I manually specified the JDK used by Nacos to run, and the original detection Java of Nacos_ The configuration of home cannot get Java correctly_Home information, so it’s good to specify it manually. Add Java in the
startup. Sh file_ Change the home variable to your local JDK installation location, then save and exit, and restart the Nacos service.
systemctl start Nacos command to restart the service successfully. Use the
systemctl status Nacos command to check that Nacos is running normally. The problem is solved.
- Java Running Error: Could not find or load main class
- [Solved] Error creating bean with name ‘configurationPropertiesBeans‘ defined in class path resource
- keytool error: java.lang.Exception: Input not an X.509 certificate
- Project Startup Error: It was loaded from the following location
- [Tomcat] Unrecognized Windows Sockets error: 10106: Socket creation failed
- How to Solve ERROR: Java 1.7 or later is required to run Apache Drill
- Java error: unable to find or load main class (package name in source file)
- Executing Maven command error: Java_HOME is not defined correctly executing maven
- Frequent log swiping after Nacos client starts [How to Solve]
- [Solved] AndroidStudio Error: Could not initialize class com.android.sdklib.repository.AndroidSdkHandler
- Springboot controls the startup of rabbitmq through configuration files
- spring cloud 2020 gateway Error 503 [How to Solve]
- [Solved] ln: failed to create symbolic link ‘/usr/bin/java’: File exists
- Maven error: Could not find artifact jdk.tools [How to Solve]
- Error creating bean with name ‘servletEndpointRegistrar‘ defined in class path resource
- How to Solve Nosuchmethoderror Error
- Idea unified setting code to UTF-8 code and solution of Tomcat garbled code
- How to Solve Webstrom Launching Error
- Compilation failed: internal java compiler error[How to Solve]
- [Solved] Rocketmq installation error: org.apache.rocketmq.remoting.exception.remotingconnectexception: connect to failed