Core-js is not installed
In the directory where package.json is located:
npm i core-js -D
ERROR in . /src/js/index.js 1:0-48 Production environment configuration \15js compatibility handling\src\js' ERROR in ./src/js/index.js 2:0-39 Module not found: Error: Can't resolve 'core-js/modules/es.promise.js' in 'D:\Desktop\My Files\RecentlyStudy\WebPack\demo\3.webpack production environment configuration webpack production environment configuration \15js compatibility handling\src\js' ERROR in ./src/js/index.js 3:0-39 Module not found: Error: Can't resolve 'core-js/modules/web.timers.js' in 'D:\Desktop\My Files\RecentlyStudy\WebPack\demo\3.webpack 3 errors have detailed information that is not shown. Use 'stats.errorDetails: true' resp. '--stats-error-details' to show it.
- Module build failed: Error: Couldn’t find preset “es2015” relative to directory
- “Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND” error. The project created by vue-cli 3.0 can run under dev, and an error is reported after packaging, and the page is blank.
- Solution to some map files in JS folder after Vue packaging (remove the map. JS file)
- Vue-cli2 sub environment packaging
- When starting Vue project: cannot find module ‘webpack cli/bin/config yargs’ error resolution
- ‘webpack dev server’ is not an internal or external command, nor is it a runnable program or batch file. Solution: error in cnpm run dev:
- Solution to build error in Vue project (error in static/JS)/vendor.xxxxx.js from UglifyJs）
- Vant Applet: The Usage of Vant-dialog in Before-close
- package.json Scripts configuration environment variable distinguishes development environment from production environment
- JS native implementation Promise.all
- Vue displays 404 and 500 interfaces according to HTTP response status
- The vue3 project Error: Cannot find module’vue-loader-v16/package.json’
- NPM run dev runs the Vue project and reports an error: Node Sass does not yet support your current environment
- [Vue Run Error] Module build failed: Error: Couldn‘t resolve parser “babylon“
- [Solved] Vue3 Configuration routing error: Catch all routes (“*“) must now be defined using a param with a custom regexp.
- [Solved] Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ‘＜‘
- Vue: initialize failed: invalid DOM [How to Solve]
- Localstorage sets the expiration time.
- [Solved] Some chunks are bigger warning on vite packaging
- SwiftUI 2.0: How to Import Files into iOS Apps