Run as user “root” and group “root”. This can be dangerous.
tshark: Lua:Error loading:[string
” /usr/local/share/wireshark/init]lua”]:44: dofile has been disabled
due to running Wireshark as superuser. See also
Running Wireshark as an unprivileged user
Confirm that lua is supported by wireshark, and also use the find command to locate init.lua.
Make sure that disable_lua = false in the init. lua file.
- SharePoint site shows ‘Service Unavailable. HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable’
- Solve the problem that the native machine cannot use ant script checkout project
- Creating test database for alias ‘postgres’… Got an error creating the test database: permission
- [step on the pit] idea submits the code to GitHub and prompts 403 — the requested URL returned error: 403
- How to Solve NPM run dev error: missing script:dev
- Mysql184.108.40.206 Error 1054 (42S22): Unknown Column’password’ In’field List’ When Changing User Password
- [Solved] Virtualenvwrapper.sh error: There was a problem running the initialization hooks.
- Spring Boot Druid Error: discard long time none received connection
- How to Fix ERROR Couldn’t connect to Docker daemon at http+docker://localunixsocket
- Git under Windows reports an error: warning: LF will be replaced by CRLF in ××××.××
- Vagrant up Error: Warning: Authentication failure. Retrying…[How to Solve]
- [Solved] fatal: could not read Username for
- Rsync Error: Operation not permitted [How to Solve]
- [Solved] panic: proto: duplicate enum registered: raftpb.EntryType
- [Solved] This usually happens because your environment has changed since running `npm install`
- [Solved] go cobra Error: required flag(s) “pkg-name” not set
- The solution of no module named ‘jinja2. Asyncsupport’
- rsync error: error starting client-server protocol (code 5) at main.c(1648) [Receiver=3.1.2]
- Git pull and Git pull origin master Warning: Pulling without specifying how to reconcile divergent branches
- Start Docker Quickstart Terminal error This computer is running Hyper-V. VirtualBox won’t boot a 64bits VM when Hyper-V is activated