[[email protected] ~]# kubectl create -f pod-nginx.yaml namespace/dev created Error from server (BadRequest): error when creating "pod-nginx.yaml": pod in version "v1" cannot be handled as a Pod: no kind "pod" is registered for version "v1" in scheme "k8s.io/kubernetes/pkg/api/legacyscheme/scheme.go:30"
Check the yaml file for the reason as below
apiVersion: v1 kind: pod # Here it should be Pod, P should be capitalized metadata: name: nginxpod namespace: dev spec: containers: - name: nginx-containers image: nginx:latest
- K8S error validating data: ValidationError(Deployment.spec): missing required field selector
- [Solved] k8s error retrieving resource lock default/fuseim.pri-ifs: Unauthorized
- [Solved] k8s kubeadmin init Error: http://localhost:10248/healthz‘ failed
- k8s kubernetes ingress error: endpoints “default-http-backend“ not found
- K8s initializing the master & worker node error [How to Solve]
- How to Solve kubelet starts error (k8s Cluster Restarted)
- [Solved] K8s Initialize Error: failed with error: Get “http://localhost:10248/healthz“
- [Solved] Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Install k8s Error: The connection to the server localhost:8080 was refused
- K8S Master Initialize Error: [ERROR CRI]: container runtime is not running: output: E0812
- [Solved] k8s Error: Back-off restarting failed container
- K8s Install Error: Error: unknown flag: –experimental-upload-certs
- K8s cluster initialization error: Port 6443 is in use [Solved]
- [Solved] Upstream connect error or disconnect occurs after the k8s istio virtual machine is restarted
- [Solved] K8s cluster build error: error: kubectl get csr No resources found.
- How to Solve k8s Nodal issues: /sys/fs/cgroup/memory/docker: no space left on device\““: unknown.
- [Solved] K8s Error: ERROR: Unable to access datastore to query node configuration
- [Solved] void value not ignored as it ought to be
- Yaml is installed, and the error YAMLLoadWarning is reported as soon as the code runs: calling yaml.load() without Loader=… is deprecated, as the default Loader is unsafe.
- [Solved] AS Warning: String literal in setText can not be translated. Use Android resources instead.
- [Solved] Rstudio Error: Error in `vec_as_location()`: `…` must be empty.