After creating an address, it is found that no address is assigned:
kubectl describe expressions kubia Default HTTP backend not found when viewing expressions
The ingresses component cannot exist alone. It depends on the ingresses controller component. In the process of creating the ingresses controller, you need to configure a default backend.
See [k8s] ingress service and ingress controller
Default backend function:
the principle of ingresses is similar to nginx. For URL forwarding, you need to customize rules. A portal without rules sends all traffic to a default backend. The default backend is usually a configuration option for the progress controller.
If neither the host nor the path in the ingress object matches the HTTP request, the traffic will be routed to the default backend.
- [Solved] Kubernetes ingress-srv. error: failed calling webhook “validate.nginx.ingress.kubernetes.io”
- [Solved] Internal error occurred: failed calling webhook “validate.nginx.ingress.kubernetes.io”:
- [Solved] k8s error retrieving resource lock default/fuseim.pri-ifs: Unauthorized
- [Solved] k8s kubeadmin init Error: http://localhost:10248/healthz‘ failed
- [Solved] K8s Initialize Error: failed with error: Get “http://localhost:10248/healthz“
- [Solved] K8s cluster build error: error: kubectl get csr No resources found.
- error: error validating “ingress-tomcat6.yaml“: error validating data: [ValidationError(Ingress.spec
- K8S Master Initialize Error: [ERROR CRI]: container runtime is not running: output: E0812
- K8s ❉ Error: cannot be handled as a** [How to Solve]
- K8S error validating data: ValidationError(Deployment.spec): missing required field selector
- K8s initializing the master & worker node error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Install k8s Error: The connection to the server localhost:8080 was refused
- [Solved] k8s Error: Back-off restarting failed container
- K8s cluster initialization error: Port 6443 is in use [Solved]
- How to Solve kubelet starts error (k8s Cluster Restarted)
- [Solved] Vscode Error: “export ‘default‘ (imported as ‘VueRouter‘) was not found in ‘vue-router‘
- K8s Install Error: Error: unknown flag: –experimental-upload-certs
- kubernetes Error from server (AlreadyExists): error when creating “kubernetes-dashboard.yaml”: serv
- [Solved] Error from server (InternalError): error when creating “ingress.yaml”: Internal error occurred: fail
- [Solved] Upstream connect error or disconnect occurs after the k8s istio virtual machine is restarted