I met some problems in installing pygame when I download pygame’s install-files at http://www.pygame.org/download.shtml.
Yes,It doesn’t have a matchable pygame for python3.6 which I owned. So I find another website https://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/pythonlibs/#pygame to download a matchable pygame.
‘pygame‑1.9.3‑cp36‑cp36m‑win32. whl’ is what I need exactlly. cp36 means it matches to python 3.6, and win32 means it matches to python-32bit instead of windows-32bit . So if you install a python 32-bit in windows-64bit system, you should download pygame‑1.9.3‑cp36‑cp36m‑win32.whl
Ok , material ready. Install it in command window.
If you need help , contact me in QQ:1757931152
- Python 3.7 pyGame download method
- Installation and unloading of Python module
- ERROR: pygame-1.9.2-cp35-cp35m-win32.whl is not a supported wheel on this platform.
- Installing PyQt4 in Windows + Python 3.6
- ImportError: ‘DLL load failed: %1 is not a valid Win32 application.
- appear pygame.error : font not initialized problem, remember to check whether the program calls pygame.init ()
- Python – [encoding] in Python os.system Solution to Chinese garbled code when calling CMD command
- Installing the basemap package in Anaconda
- Install Python C extension compiler environment under windows (solve “error: command” cl.exe ‘ failed: No such file or directory”）
- Linux update Python method and error handling
- Python installation tutorial
- Solve the problem of Python in Windows environment: Fatal error in launcher: Unable to create process using’”‘ in pip installation
- Install in Python 3. X web.py
- Install python’s C extension compilation environment under windows (solve “error: command’cl.exe’ failed: No such file or directory”)
- Package python3.1 + PyQt4 into exe
- PIP installation error: Microsoft Visual C + + 14.0 is required perfect solution
- Solution: PIP install MySQL Python has the following problems
- Error: Microsoft Visual C + + 14.0 is required. Get it with “Microsoft Visual C”++
- Workaround: windowserror: [error 193]% 1 is not a valid Win32 Application
- Solution windowserror: [error 193]% 1 is not a valid Win32 Application