Scenario: Node and NPM are installed locally, but the node version is lower than 8.0.0, so the node version management tool N is used to upgrade the version. After the upgrade, koA is installed and an error is reported
Cause: Changes to the node version on which NPM depends
Solution: 1. Remove NPM NPM Uninstall NPM-g 2. Reinstall Node, because NPM will be installed at the same time that Node is installed
Reproduced in: https://juejin.im/post/5c9c915a6fb9a070d90f753e
- Unable to resolve dependency tree
- Error: No such keg: /usr/local/Cellar/node&install nvm&brew installation&Oh my zsh.git installation&git set alias&No bundle URL prese
- Error: no such keg: / usr / local / cellular / node & install NVM & Brew install & oh my Zsh. Git install & git set alias & no bundle URL press
- Error watching file for changes: EMFILE
- Error handling of apt instruction e: unmet dependencies. Try ‘apt — fix broken install’ with no packages in Ubuntu 20.04
- NPM and Node.js Version incompatibility
- After tensorflow installation, an error occurred while importing: importerror: DLL load failed: the specified module could not be found
- Unloading and installation of node and NPM of Vue Foundation
- NPM error ‘cannot find module’ internal / util / types’ solution;
- Installation problems of aptana studio 3
- TypeError: this.getOptions is not a function
- CONDA creating virtual environment and common CONDA commands
- Local workspace file (‘angular.json’) could not be found.
- Incomplete and “the Jupiter” distribution was not found
- Module build failed: TypeError [ERR_INVALID_ARG_TYPE]: The “path“ argument must be of type string.
- Install and uninstall under Linux system Node.js
- Module build failed: Error: Node Sass version 6.0.0 is incompatible with ^4.0.0.
- Bug:Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable (x86) Failed Installation aborted, Result=1603
- npm ERR! Error: CERT_ Untrusted problem solving
- Solution to node sass installation failure