Today, after modifying the prompt in IIS + Django project, the web page reported an error “fastcgi process exited unexpectedly”
Processing procedure: 1. Confirm that in the advanced settings of the application pool used by the website, the normal option in the option “identity” in the process model class is “localsystem”
2. In “CMD” mode, enter the project directory and run “Python manage. Py runserver” to confirm whether the website code is normal*** This is very important.
3. Restart the server
- File “manage.py“, line 17 ) from exc ^ SyntaxError: invalid syntax
- raise RuntimeError(RuntimeError: ‘cryptography‘ package is required for sha256_password or caching
- Django project running service reported an error NameError: name ‘OS’ is not defined
- [solution] Python flash database migrate error type error: option values must be strings
- To solve the problem that fastcgi process often fails recently, an unknown fastcgi error occurs
- django.core.exceptions . improveconfigured: error loading MySQL DB module. Django configuring MySQL database
- WIN7 + IIS7 Service Unavailable HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.
- When Python Django creates a database, can’t open file ‘ manage.py ‘: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
- (transfer) using Wireshark package capture software to prompt the NPF driver isn’t running solution
- adb shell error: no devices/emulators found
- Importerror of Django error: no module named**
- Run Python file for the first time with eclipse / pydev: “UTF-8 ‘codec can’t decode byte 0xc4 in position
- Using cbmakegen to export makefile of code:: blocks
- python：urllib2.URLError urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed
- Countermeasures for Error 1935 when installing MATLAB under Windows 10
- Installing PyQt4 in Windows + Python 3.6
- ERROR: pygame-1.9.2-cp35-cp35m-win32.whl is not a supported wheel on this platform.
- Some mistakes and solutions in Django
- chatbot error: [E941] Can‘t find model ‘en‘
- On the error report after the command of ADB shell error:device not A solution of found