Qt5.9.11 is installed on windows10, and the compilation error is: error: lnk1158: unable to run “RC. Exe”
The path of rc.exe is not put into the environment variable
Add the path “C:\program files (x86)\windows kits\8.1\bin\x86” to the environment variable path.
Restart qtcreator and the compilation is successful.
- How to Solve null/hadoopbinary/wintils.exe Error
- QT Error: ‘C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\\VC\\BIN\\x86_amd64\\link.exe‘ failed
- How to Solve QT and PCIe interactive loading setupapi.H error
- How to Solve error: command ‘C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v11.0\bin\nvcc.exe‘ failed
- How to Solve Hadoop Missing Hadoop.dll and winutils.exe file error
- [Solved] QT error: the packaged exe of Enigma virtual box reports an error cannot load library qt5core.dll
- How to Solve QT Error: The build directory needs to be at the same level as the source directory.
- How to Solve kaldi Gstreamer worker Run Error
- How to Solve Msys2/mingw64 Run cmake GUI Error
- How to Solve rqt Run error under ROS
- How to Fix Spoolsv.exe Application Error
- How to Solve Android Studio run main() Method Error
- How to Solve NPM run dev error: missing script:dev
- How to Solve Error: spawn xxxx ENOENT
- How to Solve Docker Run Error: standard_init_linux.go:219: exec user process caused: exec format error
- QT Error: Failed to create vertex shader [Three Methods to Fix]
- How to Solve cocos2dx msb3073 Error
- How to Solve jmeter Install Error (Three Common Errors)
- Solve error LNK2001 about pcl::io::vtkPolyDataToPointCloud
- How to Fix Webpack run error webpack dev server