Evozi, an Android app developer, offers a one-click online APK download app that lets you download the APK installed of any Android app that’s listed on the Google Play store. The downloader app can be accessed at apps.evozi.com.
To get started, enter the web URL of any app listed on the Google Play store and click the “Generated Download Link” button. The APK download app will fetch the APK file from the Google Play store and will host it on its own servers from where you downlaod the file.
Since the APK files are directly fetched from the Google Play Store, it’s unlikely that the Android App will be infected with any malware. Also, to prevent app piracy, the APK downloader only lets you download free apps and games from the Google Play store, not the paid ones.
- Android: How to Start App Automatically
- Ffmpeg about Avio_alloc_Context application for memory release
- The use of Android setgravity()
- Vue uses localstorage and sessionstorage to store data
- [How to Fix]Element is not attached to the page document record
- How to Delete New Memory in Vector
- How to Use Apt get Command Under Mac OSX
- Grep: How to Find All the Files Containing a String in Linux
- The prefix “mvc” for element “mvc:view-controller” is not bound
- summary of configuration and deployment of uwsgi+nginx+flag in centos7 and why internal server error is prompted [official instructions]
- How to Solve Rosep Problem in ROS Initialization (Sudo Rosep Init)
- How to Solve Ubuntu “Failed to fetch” Error
- Summary of unity3d 11 SceneManager scene management usage
- How to Add Dfrours Model
- Installation and configuration of redis in Linux
- C# WPF Framework: How to Build Caliburn.Micro Quickly
- Latex: How to enter an underline
- Read and write BMP image with Pure C language
- PM2 user defined Log, PID and other Log File Locations
- How to Uncompress 7z files on Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora