Evozi, an Android app developer, offers a one-click online APK download app that lets you download the APK installed of any Android app that’s listed on the Google Play store. The downloader app can be accessed at apps.evozi.com.
To get started, enter the web URL of any app listed on the Google Play store and click the “Generated Download Link” button. The APK download app will fetch the APK file from the Google Play store and will host it on its own servers from where you downlaod the file.
Since the APK files are directly fetched from the Google Play Store, it’s unlikely that the Android App will be infected with any malware. Also, to prevent app piracy, the APK downloader only lets you download free apps and games from the Google Play store, not the paid ones.
- [Solved] Some index files failed to download.They have been ignored, or old ones used instead
- yum: Error: Failed to download metadata for repo ‘aliyun-AppStream‘: Cannot download repomd.xml
- Grep: How to Find All the Files Containing a String in Linux
- Vue uses localstorage and sessionstorage to store data
- How to Uncompress 7z files on Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora
- C#: How to Use Itextsharp to Manipulate PDF Files
- Initializing the Kubernetes master node ERROR: failed to pull image registry.aliyuncs.com/google_containers/coredns:v1.8.0
- [Solve] Yinhe Qilin V10 System Error: Failed to download metadata for repo ‘ks10-adv-os‘
- [Solved] Error: Failed to download metadata for repo ‘appstream‘
- [Solved] Docker Download Mirror Error: Cannot connect to the Docker daemon at…
- [Solved] yum Command Error: Error: Failed to download metadata for repo ‘appstream‘
- Using common file upload to upload files in SSH project
- [Solved] Node uploads files to FTP server error: timed out while making data connection
- Git error when switching branches: Your local changes to the following files would be overwritten by checkout
- Git pull error: Your local changes to the following files would be overwritten by me
- WARNING: Download failure ＜urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed
- Linux system service command error: Failed to allocate directory watch: Too many open files
- [Solved] Linux — 9 — txt files are copied from windows to Linux and read error
- How to Solve Ubuntu “Failed to fetch” Error
- U-boot NFS download file error: loading: * * * error: File lookup fail solution