Evozi, an Android app developer, offers a one-click online APK download app that lets you download the APK installed of any Android app that’s listed on the Google Play store. The downloader app can be accessed at apps.evozi.com.
To get started, enter the web URL of any app listed on the Google Play store and click the “Generated Download Link” button. The APK download app will fetch the APK file from the Google Play store and will host it on its own servers from where you downlaod the file.
Since the APK files are directly fetched from the Google Play Store, it’s unlikely that the Android App will be infected with any malware. Also, to prevent app piracy, the APK downloader only lets you download free apps and games from the Google Play store, not the paid ones.
- yum: Error: Failed to download metadata for repo ‘aliyun-AppStream‘: Cannot download repomd.xml
- [Solved] Some index files failed to download.They have been ignored, or old ones used instead
- [Solved] Ubuntu20.04 Error: “Failed to install the following Android SDK packages as some licences have not..“error
- [Solved] Invalid signature error for ROS repository while trying to do sudo apt-get update
- Android: How to Start App Automatically
- [Solved] wsl Error: WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x800701bc
- Ubuntu 20.04 Desktop Install sublime-text Error: “Certificate verification failed”
- Ffmpeg about Avio_alloc_Context application for memory release
- MAC Adb Shell Error: -bash: adb: command not found, adb
- Ubuntu Server: How to Install Chrome
- Vue uses localstorage and sessionstorage to store data
- Initializing the Kubernetes master node ERROR: failed to pull image registry.aliyuncs.com/google_containers/coredns:v1.8.0
- Ubuntu: How to deal with the fatal: the remote end hung up unexpected error of GIT clone Android kernel
- The use of Android setgravity()
- [Solved] Rocketmq error: service not available now, may disk full, CL: 0.95, CQ: 0.95, index: 0.95
- Using common file upload to upload files in SSH project
- Git Clone RPC failed；curl 18 transfer closed with outstanding read data remaining
- An error occurred during the signature verification in the ROS function pack warehouse
- [Solved] xdd-plus-fetch qrcode error: Packet timed out,2-error: unknown flag
- [Solved] curl: symbol lookup error: curl: undefined symbol: curl_mime_free