The reason for this error is:
the version of NFS used in uboot is V2, while the version of NFS used in Ubuntu is V3, V4 and above. As a result, uboot can no longer find files in the NFS server.
The solution is to make NFS in buntu compatible with v2. Modify the
/etc/default/NFS kernel server file.
Open the file:
sudo VIM/etc/default/NFS kernel server (note that sudo or root permissions are required), and modify it as follows:
# Number of servers to start up RPCNFSDCOUNT=" -V 2 8" # Runtime priority of server (see nice(1)) RPCNFSDPRIORITY=0 # Options for rpc.mountd. # If you have a port-based firewall, you might want to set up # a fixed port here using the --port option. For more information, # see rpc.mountd(8) or http://wiki.debian.org/SecuringNFS # To disable NFSv4 on the server, specify '--no-nfs-version 4' here RPCMOUNTDOPTS="-V 2 --manage-gids" # Do you want to start the svcgssd daemon?It is only required for Kerberos # exports. Valid alternatives are "yes" and "no"; the default is "no". NEED_SVCGSSD="" # Options for rpc.svcgssd. RPCSVCGSSDOPTS="--nfs-version 2,3,4 --debug --syslog"
Restart the NFS server.
sudo service nfs-kernel-server restart
- Opensuse12.3 installation of VirtualBox error resolution
- Install and start the tftp-server server and possible solutions to Redirecting to /bin/systemctl restart xinetd.service problems
- How to Use Apt get Command Under Mac OSX
- Common configuration methods of nginx
- How to Solve Error: “Hdaudio hdaudioc0d2: unable to bind codec”
- Git Clone Error: ‘fatal: HTTP request failed‘
- Solution of device eth0 does not see to be present, delaying initialization. Error in network card under Linux
- Linux Nagios failed to log in to internal server error (Fixed)
- No devices detected Fatal server error no screens found
- How to Solve Ubuntu “Failed to fetch” Error
- PM2 user defined Log, PID and other Log File Locations
- [Nginx] Solve the problem of being blocked by CORS policy: No’Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header is present on the requested resource.
- Restart and stop of nginx in Linux service
- The resolution of Ubuntu 16.04 screen can’t be modified and the solution of circulating login
- How to Solve Rosep Problem in ROS Initialization (Sudo Rosep Init)
- Linux Ubuntu ImportError: Libtk8.5.so: cannot open shared object file:No such file Install tkinter Library
- How to Uncompress 7z files on Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora
- Mamjor Install Wechat ERROR: Cannot find the strip binary required for object file stripping.
- The upgrade of Ubuntu results in an error in the compilation of Android Jack [Two Method to Solve]
- How to Add Dfrours Model