When testing Google payment order, the payment was successful, but the error was reported when querying the order as follows:
403 means that you do not have permission to access it. Just go to Google Play and enable API correlation project through the link address given by error. PS: It will take a while before the correlation becomes effective
You also need to go to the background of Google to do the correlation
Find your project under Link Projects, and then click the Link button.
If the same error occurs again, it may be because you configured and purchased the product in the console before linking the project.
This means that in-app purchases need to be created after the associated api-project. If the order is reversed, even if it is configured, it will report
projectNotLinked errors. . If you have the reverse order like me, one solution is to create a new in-app purchase item (temporary use, create and delete, do not need to re-delete the original item, just create a test item, created can be deleted, but this operation must have).
To solve this problem, simply add a new product to your application.
Reference :Google Play single interface 403
- [Solved] Windows Android Studio Cannot Start Error: Internal error. Please refer to https://code.google.com/p/android/issue
- Running the test front-end project, Google browser accesses localhost with err_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR
- [Solved] Click the play button to display: e/mediaplayer: error (1, – 2147483648)
- C# Error: Import “google/protobuf/timestamp.proto“ was not found or had errors. [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Android Studio Generate APK Error: error_prone_annotations.jar (com.google.errorprone:error)
- ImportError: No module named google.protobuf.internal
- GPG error:http://dl.google.com/linux/chrome/deb stable InRelease
- [Solved] Hive Warehouse error: com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkArgument
- [Solved] Compile Error: undefined reference to `google::FlagRegisterer::FlagRegisterer
- [Solved] qt phonon Play wav file Error:“symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/kde4/plugins/phonon_backend/phonon_gstreamer.so: undefined symbol: _ZNK6Phonon11MediaSource3mrlEv”
- Git xcrun: error: invalid active developer path (/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools), missing xcru
- [Solved] Postcss Error: Invalid options object. PostCSS Loader has been initialized using an options object that does not match the API schema.
- Android: Can’t create handler inside thread that has not called Looper.prepare() [Solved]
- [Solved] OpenCV error: #error “This header with legacy C API declarations has been removed from OpenCV.
- [Solved] Android Studio Error:This view is not constrained, it only has designtime positions
- [Solved] Android Project error: import android.support.v4 (V7). App.activitycompat
- [Solved] AttributeError: ‘openvino.inference_engine.ie_api.IENetwork‘ object has no attribute ‘input_info‘
- TensorFlow error: AttributeError: module ‘tensorflow_core._api.v2.train’ has no attribute ‘Optimizer‘
- [Solved] Failed to apply plugin appears when Android studio imports a project
- [Solved] Android Studio Start Error: Missing essential plugin: org.jetbrains.android Please reinstall Android