occurs when git switches branches
Unlink of file ‘XXX’ failed.Should I try again?
at first thought that something had forgotten commit, but after this error occurred several times, it became clear that it wasn’t easy.
the reason is that you have some files in your working directory that are being used by a program, which is probably Idea,VS or eclipse, but it could also be another program
solution is not simply to choose y or n, but to close the IDE and let the IDE release the files.
can also be used in conjunction with Process Explorer on Windows to query which programs are using the file.
if you switch back to the original branch, use git status to check for uncommitted files, then you can use
git checkout -- *
the above command restores all these corrupted files to the last commit.
- Git error: unlink of file ‘xxx’ failed.Should I try again?
- The first time I write OpenGL program, what should I do when I encounter “can’t open include file:” GL / glaux. H “: no such file or directory”?
- To solve this problem, we can’t find the solution of / storage / emulated / 0 / file. I can’t. You can try this
- git pull error: unable to unlink old (Permission denied)
- Git error: no permission remote: error: unable to unlink old ‘ README.md ‘ (Permission denied)
- [Git] git pull pull remote git push to remote git commit submit reject
- Python read / write file error valueerror: I/O operation on closed file
- [unity problem] what should I do if I encounter ‘Global::’ already contains a definition
- Google cloud disk: too many users have recently viewed or downloaded this file. Please try to access this file later. （How to Bypass Google Drive Download Limit (Quota Exceeded) Error）
- Error: pathspec ‘origin / xxx’ did not match any file (s) known to GIT
- MSDN I tell you new site next I tell you open invitation code registration! Today’s quota is 5000!
- correcting error in index $I30 for file 11031
- [Linux] solution: SCP different server copy file prompt permission denied, please try again
- Git error prompt: fatal: not a git repository (or any of the parent directories):. Git
- [How to Fix] error: file ‘/boot/grub/i386-pc/normal.mod’ not found
- How to solve error: failed to push some refs to ‘[email protected]:……git pull conflict
- Git prompts another git process sees to be running in this repository, e.g. an editor opened by
- Git stash temporary storage recovery and file deletion recovery
- Git centenary export package file command
- NPM report error: eperm: operation not permitted, unlink… Solution and clear cache_ modules