feign.codec.DecodeException: Type definition error: [simple type, class com.rouchi.growth.rpc.dto.classroom.response.SimpleClassRoomResponse]; nested exception is com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.exc.InvalidDefinitionException: Cannot construct instance of `com.rouchi.growth.rpc.dto.classroom.response.SimpleClassRoomResponse` (no Creators, like default constructor, exist): cannot deserialize from Object value (no delegate- or property-based Creator) at [Source: (ByteArrayInputStream); line: 1, column: 61] (through reference chain: com.rouchi.commons.api.Result["data"]->java.util.ArrayList)
The main reason for reporting an error is that the return value cannot construct an object. After checking, it is found that there is an object using Lombok, which only writes @ builder, but does not write @ noargsconstructor
. Therefore, just let go of the comment.
- Problem: attributeerror: ‘tensor’ object has no attribute ‘creator’
- java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException resolvent
- After compiling. Java, the following appears: Note:checkUser.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.Note :Recompile with -Xlint :unchecked for details.
- Pin callback Base64 decryption error
- Using JSON to report errors
- Brief introduction of idea Lombok and solutions for reporting red and wrong
- Exploring the streaming call of underscore
- Using Lombok to compile and report errors
- LDAP: error code 21 – objectclass: value ා 0 invalid per syntax
- Difference between isempty method and isblank method in stringutils
- Java – how to shuffle an ArrayList
- java.lang.VerifyError : inconsistent stackmap frames at branch target
- Java 8 Stream – Read a file line by line
- java.util.Collections.max() [How to Use]
- Java uses regular expressions to intercept the contents between specified strings
- Error in idea @ data entity class get / set
- How many pieces of data can list store in Java?
- Java retainAll throws an unsupported operation exception record
- Getoutputstream() has already been called for this response
- Tomcat error parsing HTTP request header