2022/10/20 18:38:56 [crit] 67121#0: *16996 open() "/app/openresty/nginx/proxy_temp/8/03/0000000038" failed (13: Permission denied) while reading upstream, client: 100.xxx.xxx.92, server: sfimplat.sf-express.com, request: "GET /sfimplat/release/issuesql/query HTTP/1.1", upstream: "http://100.111.xxx.xxx:9080/sfimplat/release/issuesql/query", host: "100.111.136.71", referrer: "http://100.xxx.xxx.xxx/issue/sql/approve"
Modify the following codes:
vi /usr/local/nginx/conf/nginx.conf #use nobody;
Restart Nginx and it will be OK!
- Android has applied for permission and still prompts open failed: eacces (permission denied)
- Solve the problem of dynamically applying for permission, but still reporting an error of open failed: eacces (permission denied)
- Permission error: [errno 13] permission denied: ‘… ” xxx.pyd ‘
- move_uploaded_file() failed to open stream: Permission denied
- Monkey stress test (4)-adb opendir failed, Permission denied solution
- Developing in Android java.net.SocketException : socket failed: eacces (permission denied) reported an error
- error: \*1035 connect() failed (111: Connection refused) while connecting to upstream, client…..
- Git error: no permission remote: error: unable to unlink old ‘ README.md ‘ (Permission denied)
- session_ start(): open(SESSION_ FILE, O_ Rdwr)) failed: processing of permission denied (13)
- Winscp failed to upload the file to the server, indicating permission denied with return code 3
- Ioerror: [errno 13] permission denied
- php open(/var/lib/php/session/sess_4ofxxx, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13)
- Nginx reports 502 error, log connect() failed (111: Connection refused) while connecting to upstream. A personal effective solution
- mac Error: EACCES: permission denied, mkdir ‘./cache’
- Solutions for permission denied
- [Solved] Docker Container Use APT error: Permission denied
- PHP error Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: Permission denied in Unknown on line 0 Fatal error:
- pip install – PermissionError: [Errno 13] Permission denied
- error: cannot open .git/FETCH_ Head: permission denied resolved
- Solution to permission denied