Today, I encountered some problems when opening cracker2017.jar file. Please record it.
Command prompt opening method: press Win + R, enter CMD and enter.
First of all, you should use the absolute path to open the jar package!!!
Therefore, it is convenient to open the command prompt directly from the folder. (the file above the jar file)
On the command line, enter:
java -jar cracker2017.jar E:\Baiduwangpan\Myeclipse2017\Activation file
Java – jar the file name you want to open. Jar, and then type the path again
Note: the path is a folder above the jar file
Enter and you’ll open it! oh yeah!
oh,that’s a nice night.
- Mybatis Error: Invalid bound statement (not found)
- Java Running Error: Could not find or load main class
- java.util.zip.zipexception: error in opening zip file
- [Solved] Mac Maven Command Error: zsh: command not found
- CreateProcess error = 5, access denied. [How to Solve]
- Java error: unable to find or load main class (package name in source file)
- [Tomcat] Unrecognized Windows Sockets error: 10106: Socket creation failed
- Error resolution: Handler dispatch failed; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/bind/Datatype
- The principle and return value of get() function in C language
- Conversion of two data types in Java
- [Solved] JAVA Error: Error:A JNI error has occurred,please check your installation and try again
- Notes for migrating Oracle jdk8 to openjdk11
- Elasticsearch Startup Error: unable to install syscall filter: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: seccomp
- [Solved] ln: failed to create symbolic link ‘/usr/bin/java’: File exists
- [Solved] Failed to convert value of type ‘java.lang.String‘ to required type ‘java.util.Date‘；
- keytool error: java.lang.Exception: Input not an X.509 certificate
- springboot jsp: There was an unexpected error (type=Not Found, status=404). No message available
- Executing Maven command error: Java_HOME is not defined correctly executing maven
- [Solved] Scala error: type mismatch; found : java.util.List[?0] required: java.util.List[B]
- Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘sqlSessionFactory‘ while setting bean property ‘sqlSessionFactory‘