This error is almost inevitable for any Python extension installed that is closely related to the underlying operating system.
.bat files are batch files. Python requires third-party packages to be installed. These packages contain extension, sometimes called native modules, ending in. Pyd and containing platform-specific code. These packages may be written in other languages, so you need vcvarsall.bat to compile these modules. Vcvarsall.bat is a compiler for Visual Studio.
When installing a Python package, it is best to install it as a wheel, where the modules are already compiled. And PIP first downloads the WHEEL file. You can avoid these problems
“_MSvccompiler.py” is found in the python program folder in the virtual environment such as Anaconda
\Anaconda\envs\ENVNAME\Lib\distutils or \Anaconda\Lib\distutils
Find the “_find_vcvarsall” function declaration similar to “if version > = 14 and version > Best_version: “, pay attention to the “14” here. If it is 14, it means that the VS version should be above 14. So according to this sentence, we are going to install the latest Visual Studio2015. This error is due to my python3.6 and VS 2013. So you just need to install the corresponding version, or just Visual C++ Build Tools 2015. address
- How to Solve Python Importerror: DLL load failed: unable to find the specified program using tensorflow
- Importerror: DLL load failed: unable to find the specified module in Python
- [Solved] Unable to find “…\setuptools-40.8.0-py3.7.egg\EGG-INFO“ when adding binary and data files
- [Solved] pytorch Error: RuntimeError: Unable to find a valid cuDNN algorithm to run convolution
- Jupyter notebook Failed to Switch to the Virual Environment: DLL load failed python.exe could not find the entry
- [Solved] Failed environment install leads to “unable to create process using“ error
- Python3 Fatal error in launcher: Unable to create process using ‘”‘
- [Solved] Pytorch c++ Error: Error checking compiler version for cl: [WinError 2] System cannot find the specified file.
- Python Fatal error: Py_Initialize: unable to load the file system codec
- Linux Fatal Python error: Py_Initialize Unable to get the locale encoding
- [Solved] torchvision Error: UserWarning: Failed to load image Python extension: Could not find module
- [Solved] Fatal Python error: initfsencoding: Unable to get the locale encoding
- [Solved] pip Fatal error in launcher: Unable to create process using
- NPM install Error: gyp ERR! stack Error: Could not find any Python installation to use
- [Solved] Pygame.error: mixer not initialized & pygame.error: WASAPI can‘t find requested audio endpoint: Could not Find the Element.
- Python PIP Fatal error in launcher: Unable to create process using ‘“e:\program files\programdata
- [Solved] Jupyter Notebook Start Error: Fatal error in launcher: Unable to create process using
- [Solved] Pyinstaller Package and Run Error: RuntimeError: Unable to open/read ui device
- [Solved] wxauto error: ImportError: DLL load failed while importing win32gui: Can’t find the specified program
- Python recursively traverses all files in the directory to find the specified file