click on the run button and make a mistake
this is a mistake that many Android developers should have encountered, and the solution is not the same. But my solution might be a little odd, and it might help you. After this problem occurred, I tried the following solution.
First, check whether the launch page in Androidmanfest.xml is configured
This is beside the point because mine is already configured
Second, set the Launch Options to Nothing in Run/Debug Configuarations
If there is no problem with plan 1, open Run/Debug Configuarations
and select Nothing — > The Apply – & gt;
this time run without error, and successfully installed into the phone, but… I didn’t launch my App after it was installed successfully. How could I launch it for you when everything was configured as Nothing?Obviously, it does not meet my requirements (when the project is very urgent, the result of this project has been very good, so we can give priority to the completion of the project and solve this problem later).
Scenario 3: Reset Android Studio
Delete.androidStudio4.0 from the directory “C:\Users\ user name” (maybe yours is another version), restart AndroidStudio and wait for the miracle, mine is still the same ghost, not solved.
Plan 4: Reinstall Android Studio
Also still be that ghost kind, fail to solve. Is it a project problem?But my colleague’s work is going really well. Finally, if you’ve reached this point, see if you can solve your problem, which is how I solved it. If not, please add plan 6 in the comments section, I am too weak.
Create a new Activity and set it to Launch Activity
. Then select the Launcher Activity — > Finish, wait for Gradle synchronous
then AndroidManfest files in the start page changed back into before start page
- Supplement to the problem of “Session’app’: Error Launching activity” when running on Android
- Re installing Android studio always fails to install SDK when installing software (solution)
- Android Error | Failed to find target with hash string ”android-23′ in…
- Failed to resolve: com.android.support:appcompat-v7:27.
- Session ‘app’: Error Installing APKs
- Solve gradle project refresh failed
- Failed to find Build Tools revision 27.0.3
- [Android] – Android studio + carefree simulator
- gradle：failed to find Build Tools revision 29.0.2
- AndroidStudio sync failed solution
- Solve the problem of installing APK after Android studio compilation: error while installing apk
- Android studio introduces code error, but it can run normally
- Android error reporting: error inflating class android.webkit.WebView
- XML tag has empty body less… (Ctrl+F1) Reports empty tag body. The validation works in XML / JSP
- Failed to load platform rendering library
- INSTALL PARSE FAILED INCONSISTENT CERTIFICATES (How to Fix)
- Get the startup activity of Android apk
- INSTALL PARSE FAILED INCONSISTENT CERTIFICATES error solution
- Configuration, compilation and installation of vtk8.1 in qt5.9
- How to Fix adb_server_notify: ADB server connection failed