When executing the gazebo startup file it appears:
[ERROR] [1632398141.557684, 290.045000]: Spawn service failed. Exiting.
[urdf_spawner-6] process has died [pid 5510, exit code 1, cmd /opt/ros/noetic/lib/gazebo_ros/spawn_model -urdf -model mrobot -param robot_description __name:=urdf_spawner __log:=/home/wyf/.ros/log/28660358-1c66-11ec-aa75-efd91e7f34ce/urdf_spawner-6.log].
log file: /home/wyf/.ros/log/28660358-1c66-11ec-aa75-efd91e7f34ce/urdf_spawner-6*.log
Execute the launch file again
Another problem is that the model file is not added
- The solution of no module named ‘jinja2. Asyncsupport’
- [PX4 Bug] make px4_sitl gazebo Error: CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project
- CDH-hue : Could not start SASL: Error in sasl_client_start (-4) SASL(-4): no mechanism available
- [Solved] SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call to ‘print‘. Did you mean print(e)?
- file_name.sh: 3: Syntax error: “(“ unexpected [How to Solve]
- [MAC] How to Solve zsh Error: command not found: umi
- Error: a JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again
- DM Install Error: error while loading shared libraries: libdmnsort.so:
- [Solved] Vscode debug error launch: Program “path” does not exist
- [Solved] At least one of these environment variable is needed to run this program
- [Solved] ESP32 Error: error: expected initializer before ‘__result_use_check‘
- Unable to find bundled Java version =＞Mac Flutter [Android Studio Arctic Fox 2020.3.1]
- Error in node when PM2 starts multiple processes in docker
- [Solved] Docker Error: Failed to connect to bus: Host is down
- Git Error: failed: The TLS connection was non-properly terminated
- [Solved] Tensorflow/Keras Error reading weights: ValueError: axes don‘t match array
- [Solved] Virtualenvwrapper.sh error: There was a problem running the initialization hooks.
- Gazebo Error: Error in REST request [How to Solve]
- [environment] docker: error response from daemon: OCI runtime
- [Solved] Zabbix-server startup error: cannot start alert manager service: Cannot bind socket to “/var/run/zabbix/zabbix_server_alerter.sock”:  Permission denied.