ERROR: ERROR installing cocoapods:
ERROR: Failed to build gem native extension.
The current directory:/Library/Ruby/Gems/2.3.0/Gems/ffi – 1.12.2/ext/ffi_c
/ System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby framework Versions/2.3/usr/bin/Ruby – I/Library/Ruby/Site/2.3.0 – r. cf9u3w/siteconf20200303-68332-1. The rb extconf. Rb
MKMF. Rb can ‘t find the header files for the ruby at/System/Library/Frameworks/ruby framework Versions/2.3/usr/lib/ruby/include/ruby. H
extconf failed, exit code 1
Gem files will remain installed in/Library/Ruby/Gems/2.3.0/Gems/ffi – 1.12.2 for inspection.
Results logged to/Library/Ruby/Gems/2.3.0/extensions/universal – Darwin – 18/2.3.0 ffi – 1.12.2/gem_make. Out
Trying to upgrade CocoapoDS requires a correct operation flow and the following command
1. Update GEM: Sudo GEM update — System
Remove gem Sources –remove https://ruby.taobao.org/
3. Modify gem sources: gem Sources -a https://gems.ruby-china.com
4, check whether the gem source is the latest: gem Sources – L
5. Update Cocoapods: Sudo Gem Install -n /usr/local/bin Cocoapods
6. Check the updated CocoapoDS version: POD — Version
Still no success.
wangpeideMacBook-Pro:~ wangpei$ rvm -v -bash: rvm: command not found
Use the command RVM command to find the problem as follows: -bash: RVM: Command Not Found
Execute \curl -sSL https://get.rvm.io | basket-s stable –ruby
wangpeideMacBook-Pro:~ wangpei$ \curl -sSL https://get.rvm.io | bash -s stable --ruby Downloading https://github.com/rvm/rvm/archive/1.29.9.tar.gz Downloading https://github.com/rvm/rvm/releases/download/1.29.9/1.29.9.tar.gz.asc Found PGP signature at: 'https://github.com/rvm/rvm/releases/download/1.29.9/1.29.9.tar.gz.asc', but no GPG software exists to validate it, skipping. Upgrading the RVM installation in /Users/wangpei/.rvm/ RVM PATH line found in /Users/wangpei/.mkshrc /Users/wangpei/.profile /Users/wangpei/.bashrc /Users/wangpei/.zshrc. RVM sourcing line found in /Users/wangpei/.profile /Users/wangpei/.bash_profile /Users/wangpei/.zlogin. Upgrade of RVM in /Users/wangpei/.rvm/ is complete. Thanks for installing RVM 🙏 Please consider donating to our open collective to help us maintain RVM. 👉 Donate: https://opencollective.com/rvm/donate Ruby enVironment Manager 1.29.9 (latest) (c) 2009-2017 Michal Papis, Piotr Kuczynski, Wayne E. Seguin ruby-2.6.3 - #removing src/ruby-2.6.3.. Searching for binary rubies, this might take some time. No binary rubies available for: osx/10.14/x86_64/ruby-2.6.3. Continuing with compilation. Please read 'rvm help mount' to get more information on binary rubies. Checking requirements for osx.
Perform source/Users/XXXXXX. RVM/scripts/RVM RVM started
* To start using RVM you need to run `source /Users/wangpei/.rvm/scripts/rvm` in all your open shell windows, in rare cases you need to reopen all shell windows. wangpeideMacBook-Pro:huobicloud_ios wangpei$ source /Users/wangpei/.rvm/scripts/rvm
RVM use ruby – 2.6.3
Execute the install command Sudo gem install Cocoapods or Sudo gem install -n /usr/local/bin cocoapods
ERROR: Could not find a valid gem 'cocoapods' (>= 0), here is why: Unable to download data from https://gems.ruby-china.com/ - no such name (https://gems.ruby-china.com/specs.4.8.gz) ERROR: Possible alternatives: cocoapods wangpeideMacBook-Pro:~ wangpei$ gem sources -l *** CURRENT SOURCES *** https://gems.ruby-china.com/ wangpeideMacBook-Pro:~ wangpei$ sudo gem update --system Latest version already installed. Done. wangpeideMacBook-Pro:~ wangpei$ sudo gem install -n /usr/local/bin cocoapods Successfully installed cocoapods-1.9.2 Parsing documentation for cocoapods-1.9.2 Done installing documentation for cocoapods after 1 seconds 1 gem installed wangpeideMacBook-Pro:~ wangpei$ pod --version 1.9.2
- ERROR: Error installing cocoapods: ERROR: Failed to build gem native extension
- Failed to build gem native extension encountered while installing sass
- Solution encountered when updating pod (error: failed to build gem native extension.)
- Solution to (ERROR: Failed to build gem native extension.) encountered when updating pod
- ERROR: Error installing colorls: ERROR: Failed to build gem native extension.
- mac gem install nokogiri error
- To solve the problem of importerror when installing tensorflow: libcublas.so . 10.0, failed to load the native tensorflow runtime error
- Install Oracle VM VirtualBox Extension Pack failed to install the extension pack
- NPM run build failed to package err! Missing script: build
- Solution: Failed to load the native TensorFlow runtime.
- Genymotion runs the arm program, install failed no matching ABIS failed to extract native libraries res = – 113
- Failed to load the native TensorFlow runtime.
- failed to find Build Tools revision 23.0.2 Install Build Tools 23.0.2 and sync project
- Android installation failure: install_ FAILED_ NO_ MATCHING_ ABIS: Failed to extract native libraries, res=-113.
- Importing the multiarray numpy extension module failed
- Error failed to build IOS project. We ran “xcodebuild” command but it exited wit
- Failed to build bottleneck ERROR: Could not build wheels for bottleneck which use PEP 517
- VMware Virtualcenter failed firstboot. Failed to generate Virtu when installing vCenter6.7 on Windows Server 2008R2
- Re installing Android studio always fails to install SDK when installing software (solution)