It is then re-executed: Brew Install Tmux is installed successfully.
If the download fails sometimes because of the network, you can install it locally.
You can download the download tool and place it in the BREW cache directory (run BREW –cache, usually under /Library/Caches/Homebrew)
It is important to note that the file name is changed to the desired brew name (the file name is all lowercase and the underscore is’ – ‘)
Place the downloaded installation package in the cache directory and reinstall it.
- 2019.11.14 Mac uses brew to report an error: parent directory is world writable but not sticky
- brew install node Error: No such file or directory @ dir_chdir Bottle installation failed
- Prompt “libevent not found” when installing tmux
- To solve the problem of “failed to load vmmr0. R0” (Verr) of VirtualBox under Mac OS X_ SUPLIB_ WORLD_ Writable) “error
- Error: no such keg: / usr / local / cellular / node & install NVM & Brew install & oh my Zsh. Git install & git set alias & no bundle URL press
- Error in brew install: curl: (22) the requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found
- [MacOS] brew install 404：Bottle missing, falling back to the default domain…
- Mac brew fails to work and an error is reported
- Vue Install Store Error: ‘options’ is defind but never used [How to Solve]
- io.UnsupportedOperation : not writable exception resolution
- Error: No such keg: /usr/local/Cellar/node&install nvm&brew installation&Oh my zsh.git installation&git set alias&No bundle URL prese
- CMake Error: The source directory “opencv_install_catalog“ does not appear to contain CMakeLists.txt.
- Error “/run/lvm/lvmetad.socket: connect failed: No such file or directory” – but not Grub related
- brew Error: Could not create /usr/local/Cellar
- Xcode Error: Embedded binary’s bundle identifier is not prefixed with the parent app’s bundle identifier
- In idea, @ slf4j is used to report an error, but log is not found
- [building the flutter environment] error: the flutter directory is not a clone of the GitHub project
- NPM install error cb.apply is not a function
- About iView reporting error in Vue project: error in mounted hook: “typeerror: this$ parent.updateNav is not a function”
- Mac installation opencv brew tap homebrew / Science