then the controller manager component also reports an error
E0916 08:35:55.495444 1 leaderelection.go:306] error retrieving resource lock kube-system/kube-controller-manager: Get https://192.168.1.119:8443/api/v1/namespaces/kube-system/endpoints/kube-controller-manager?timeout=10s: EOF
This environment adopts three master deployments. Then I see that VIP drifts to the master node. Both haproxy and keepalived here are container deployments. Then I restart haproxy first
docker restart xxx iptables failed: iptables --wait -t nat -A DOCKER -p tcp -d 0/0 --dport 8443 -j DNAT --to-destination 172.18.0.6:8443 ! -i docker0 iptables: No chain/target/match by that name
Haproxy doesn’t get up, so I guess there is something wrong with the iptables rules of the master 3 host. Then I restart it. Kept
at this time, the VIP drifts to master 1. At this time, kubectl can obtain resources
Finally, I restarted the docker component of Master 3
systemctl restatrt docker
Then manually drift the VIP to master3, and it is normal at this time
- [kubernetes] the pod instance of calico node always reports an error and restarts
- Failed to create pod sandbox: rpc error: code = Unknown desc = [failed to set up sandbox container…
- [Solved] Docker Error: Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint
- [Solved] Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Install k8s Error: The connection to the server localhost:8080 was refused
- Error reporting and resolution of kubernetes installation
- Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint quirky_allen is reported when docker port mapping or starting the container
- [Solved] Kubeadm Reset error: etcdserver: re-configuration failed due to not enough started members
- [Solved] ERROR: for jms_koko Cannot start service koko: driver failed programming
- [Solved] K8s cluster build error: error: kubectl get csr No resources found.
- calico Error: Calico requires net.ipv4.conf.all.rp_filter to be set to 0 or 1
- [Solved] Kubeadm join Timeout error execution phase kubelet-start: error uploading crisocket: timed out waiting
- k8s kubernetes ingress error: endpoints “default-http-backend“ not found
- K8S error validating data: ValidationError(Deployment.spec): missing required field selector
- [Solved] System.InvalidOperationException: Failed to deploy distro docker-desktop……
- Docker service startup error: Job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
- K8s initializing the master & worker node error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] CentOS build a docker error: job for docker.service failed….
- How to Fix ERROR Couldn’t connect to Docker daemon at http+docker://localunixsocket
- [Solved] Error from server (InternalError): an error on the server (““) has prevented the request from suc
- [Solved] Error(22) WARNING: IPv4 forwarding is disabled. Networking will not work.