The information found on the Internet is that this kind of exception is usually caused by wrong package import, missing, conflict and wrong version.
Before reporting this error again, I added, deleted and modified it pom.xml File, right-click project – & gt; Maven – & gt; update project, project – & gt; clean, etc. these operations are used to modify and update the project as a whole. It’s not good to directly locate the specific reason. So I went through the exception record carefully, and I checked in a java file that reported an error. I found that the point that reported an error was the override annotation. This is the reason why override annotation is not supported. Combined with previous experience, it is judged that the compiler version is low.
Solutions: 1. Right click on the project – & gt; build path – & gt; configure build path (then change the default 1.5 to your own JRE version: specifically, delete 1.5, and then add library – & gt; JRE system library – & gt; workspace default library (generally higher than 1.5, now at least 1.7, 1.8)).
2. Right click Project – & gt; properties – & gt; Java compiler. Remove the check “use compliance from execution environment on the Java build path”. Then, choose your own java version.
- Solution to the error of @ resource annotation in eclipse spring
- @Solution to override error
- Access restriction: the type ‘application’ is not API (restriction on required LIB)
- When using idea to start a project, an error is reported: Error:java : Compilation failed: internal java compiler error
- The solution of multiple markers at this line @ override
- Syntax error, insert “Finally” to complete TryStatem in Myeclipse in Java-
- Java was started but returned exit code = 13
- How to solve the error after Java importing project
- IntelliJ idea error: error: Java does not support release 5
- Diamond types are not supported at this language level appears in IntelliJ
- Idea error: error: Java: error: release 5 is not supported
- “Method does not override method from its superclass”
- Openproj reported error errno = 193 in 64 bit operating system
- Eclipse .java File Syntax error, parameterized types are only available if source level is 1.5 or
- ninja Compiling the C compiler identification source file CMakeCCompilerId.c failed
- [solution] LD: warning: directory not found for option
- Start Eclipse and pop up the “Failed to load the JNI shared library jvm.dll” dialog box
- Access restriction in Eclipse: the type ‘xxx’ is not API solution
- Java learning error information 3 — Java notes
- import org.junit.Test And @ test error reporting — solutions