ValueError: too many values to unpack
Usually caused by an unequal number of elements.
when a tuple is assigned to a tuple variable, the result is that there are not enough elements in a tuple. As shown above.
Another example: the
dictionary items() function returns a traversable array of (keys, values) tuples in a list.
- Error: improvement of not enough values to unpack (expected 2, got 1)
- Python3-ValueError:not enough values to unpack (expected 2, got 0)
- ValueError: need more than 0 values to unpack
- [Python] numpy library array splicing np.concatenate Detailed explanation and examples of official documents
- Python Numpy.ndarray ValueError：assignment destination is read-only
- Exploring the streaming call of underscore
- Reverse function: reverses container contents
- After upgrading php7, PHP program prompts an error: operator not supported for strings in causes and Solutions
- Some problems in using arrays
- [solved] error: valueerror: expected 2D array, got scalar array instead
- Introducing pair in Java
- Implement Set using Array.
- Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_select_db()
- [Warning] incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function ‘strcat’
- Python opencv (3) get image size
- ValueError: Integers to negative integer powers are not allowed.
- Python 3 error typeerror: ‘dict’_ keys‘ object is not subscriptable