The root cause of this problem first is that the requested target website no longer supports TLS versions 1.0 and 1.1.
- Pip install appear in the library when the solution: upgrade pip, command:
curl https://bootstrap.pypa.io/get-pip.py | python. Note that because of the issue of the certificate authentication protocol version, it cannot be upgraded through the pip upgrade command. (The Python.org website has stopped supporting TLS versions 1.0 and 1.1)
- It occurs when an HTTPS request requests the library site, the solution: upgrade pyopenssl library, command:
pip install -U pyopenssl.
- When creating a virtual environment, the pip version is still old, the solution:
sudo pip install --upgrade pip virtualenv virtualenvwrapper
- _ssl.c:510: error:14077410:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:sslv3 alert handshake failure
- When sending HTTP request, python encountered: error 54, ‘connection reset by peer’ solution
- Mac Upgrade pip Error OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: ‘/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/pip-9.0.1-py2….
- [Solved] Selenium.common.exceptions.WebDriverException: Message: newSession
- python3 ssl.SSLError: [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:833) Error
- The PIP installation package was successful but the import failed
- Python Requests Error: Max retries exceeded with url
- ImportError: libcublas.so.9.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- [Solved] Django.core.exceptions.ImproperlyConfigured: SQLite 3.9.0 or later is required (found 3.7.17).
- Gunicorn Flask Error: [ERROR] Socket error processing request
- How to Fix Errors encountered in executing Python scripts with command line parameters
- How to Solve Python ImportError: cannot import name UnrewindableBodyError
- Python3 Fatal error in launcher: Unable to create process using ‘”‘
- PIP Install Mysqlclient error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘mysql.h‘: No such file or directory
- Windows10 DOTA_devkit Error: TypeError: ‘＞=‘ not supported between instances of ‘NoneType‘ and ‘str‘
- Using Python error urlopen error unknown URL type: the solution of HTTPS
- [Solved] Command “python setup.py egg_info” failed with error code 1
- About the solution of ERROR: Failed building wheel for dlib
- Python PIP TypeError: expected str, bytes or os.PathLike object, not int
- Python 3 urllib has no URLEncode attribute