Error phenomenon: Startup times are wrong and cannot be converted to an internal representation, as shown in the figure below.
Reason: The error is that the Hibernate configuration file cannot be converted into information for the corresponding table in the database.
In general, Hibernate field attributes are wrongly written, String type is written as long, number type is written as String and so on, causing the database content cannot be converted to Java class.
Corresponding method: Check that the database table field and the entity class attribute types are the same
- SQL Error: 17059, SQLState: 99999
- How to Fix SQL Error: 1054, SQLState: 42S22 Unknown column ‘markcardex0_.art_service_time’ in ‘field list’
- An unable to locate appropriate constructor on class solution appears
- SQL Error (3621): String or binary data would be truncated The statement has been terminated. */
- Error attempting to get column ‘STAFF_NAME’ from result set
- java.sql.SQLException: Incorrect string value:
- Errors in IntelliJ ieeasql statements and table names in @ table
- How to call stored procedure in Hibernate
- org.hibernate.MappingException: invalid override definition
- Error: field * doesn’t have a default value
- Springboot startup exception: error creating bean with name ‘permissioncontroller’
- Use of HQL query.list () is a null pointer exception, but the database can find out the result
- The solution of Hibernate query returning all null lists
- How to Fix stack overflow error
- Definition of bracket type in typescript
- Error 3002: Problem in mapping fragments | c# linq to entities
- SQL error: 17006, sqlstate: 99999 invalid column name
- How to Solve mybatis returns null when querying Oracle database with char type field
- Error handling when ABP specifies map object during map operation
- SQL Error: 1452, SQLState: 23000