Abnormal log appears in the background:
java.net.SocketException: socket closed
crcimpl.ForgivingExceptionHandler An unexpected connection driver error occured
RabbitMQ will open 3 ports, 5672, 15672, 25672, of which 5672 is used to provide message queue service, 15672 is used to enable background http access,
and 15672 is not opened by default.
1. Open port 5672 on the server.
Open port 5672:
firewall-cmd –zone=public –add-port=5672/tcp –permanent
2. Modify the port in the project to 5672
3. The user has operation authority on the virtual host.
- Kafka connection abnormal org.apache.kafka . common.errors.TimeoutException : Failed to update metadata after 60000 ms.
- Solution to a Jenkins serious error recorded by automation platform
- The solution of centos7’s inaccessibility after installing nginx
- The solution of centos7 in VMware virtual machine unable to access after installing nginx
- Firewall CMD command in CentOS 7
- How to Fix java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
- Failed in Android compilation: solution to setup Jack server problem
- solve java.net.ConnectException : Connection refused:connect report errors
- The local program cannot access the test environment redis cluster through public IP_ compromise
- TCP error code 10061: unable to connect because the target machine actively refused http://localhost :8732/Design_ Time_ Addresses/TeacherHelperServic
- Zuul gateway routing URL and service ID configuration
- ssh port forwarding
- Solve the problem of Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
- @Value sets the default value
- Port 4200 is already in use.Use ‘-port’ to specify a different port error Reasons
- Solving the problem of NameError: name ‘reload’ is not defined
- RabbitMQ Startup Script (How to Set)
- Error: listen eaddnotavail: address not available
- Navicat remote connection SQL Server 2014 express report 08001 error
- JDBC connect to Sql Server to connect to the database–The TCP/IP connection to the host localhost, port 1433 has failed