Recently, when backing up MySQL data, an error was found in dump database:
mysqldump: Got error: 1556: "You can't use locks with log tables." when using LOCK TABLES
Checked because there are two table locks in the dump MySQL library.
--lock-tables =0 after mysqldump instruction.
Mysqldump backup will turn on the lock table by default – opt is turned on by default, which will affect the online business when backing up big data
To prevent this, we can use
--skip-opt to cancel this default option in backup After adding this parameter, the above error report will not appear.
mysqldump --skip-opt -h<host> -u<user> -p<password> -A >> backup.sql --Perform full backups
- [Solved] mysqldump: Error: ‘Access denied; you need (at least one of) the PROCESS privilege(s) for this opera
- [Solved] mysqldump Command Error: Got error: 2002: “Can‘t connect to server on ‘127.0.0.1‘ (36)“ when trying to connect
- Remote connection to MySQL database error: is not allowed to connect to this MYSQL server solution
- After installing mysql5.7 on centos7, an error 1045 (28000) is reported: access denied for user ‘root’ @’localhost ‘(using PAS)
- Linux Error: [ERROR] –initialize specified but the data directory has files in it. Aborting.
- Mysqldump: Got error: 1045: Access denied for user ‘root‘@‘localhost‘
- Mysql ERROR 1067: Invalid default value for ‘date’ [How to Solve]
- mysqldump: Error: Binlogging on server not active [How to Solve]
- [Solved] ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket’/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock’ (2)
- MYSQL Enter password:ERROR 2003 (HY000): Can‘t connect to MySQL server on ‘localhost:3306‘
- [Solved] Access denied for user ‘root‘@‘localhost‘ (using password: YES)
- [ERROR] [FATAL] InnoDB: Table flags are 0 in the data dictionary but the flags in file ./ibdata
- How to Fix MySQL ERROR 1130 (HY000): Host ‘XXXX’ is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server
- MYSQL Error 1045 (28000): access denied for user ‘root’ @’localhost ‘(using password: Yes)
- mysqli_ Error() has no return value (Fixed)
- MySQL 8.0 error 1114 (HY000): the table’sbtest1’is full (Fixed)
- Error creating foreign key in MySQL: 1215 cannot add the foreign key constraint
- [Solved] ERROR 1396 (HY000): Operation ALTER USER failed for ‘root‘@‘localhost‘
- [Solved] ERROR 1054 (42S22): Unknown column ‘password‘ in ‘field list‘
- [Solved] there are special symbols in the initial password for installing MySQL in Hadoop, and an error is reported