mysql copy error from the library:
Last_IO_Errno: 1236 Last_IO_Error: Got fatal error 1236 from master when reading data from binary log: 'event read from binlog did not pass crc check; the first event '' at 4, the last event read from './mysql-bin.031260' at 506629253, the last byte read from './mysql-bin.031260' at 506637422.'
Check the log file on the main library:
mysqlbinlog --verify-binlog-checksum /data/mysqldb/mysql-bin.031260
ERROR: Error in Log_event::read_log_event(): 'Event crc check failed! Most likely there is event corruption.', data_len: 8169, event_type: 30 ERROR: Could not read entry at offset 506629253: Error in log format or read error. WARNING: The range of printed events ends with a row event or a table map event that does not have the STMT_END_F flag set. This might be because the last statement was not fully written to the log, or because you are using a --stop-position or --stop-datetime that refers to an event in the middle of a statement. The event(s) from the partial statement have not been written to output.
It can be seen that there is a problem with the binlog on the main library, so this can only be rebuilt from the library. Rebuild master-slave replication.
If there is no error in the verification on the main library, you can disable verification on the slave library to solve the problem:
stop slave; set global binlog_checksum=0; start slave;
- [Solved] Worker 1 failed executing transaction ‘ANONYMOUS‘ at master log mall-mysql-bin.000001, end_log_pos
- [Solved] Canal Error: Could not find first log file name in binary log index file
- RECEIVED ERROR PACKET: ERRNO = 1236, SQLSTATE = HY000 ERRMSG = COULD NOT FIND FIRST LOG FILE NAME IN BINARY LOG INDEX FILE
- ERROR 3021 (HY000): Unknown error 3021 [How to Solve]
- [Solved] MYSQL Master-Slave slave I/o for channel, error_code 1045
- [Solved] Mysql Build Error: [ERROR] Slave I/O for channel ‘‘: error connecting to master
- [Solved] MYSQL Error: ERROR! MySQL server PID file could not be found!
- [Solved] mysqldump: Got error: 1556: “You can‘t use locks with log tables.“ when using LOCK TABLES
- Centos7 Initialize mysql Error: Could not open file ‘/usr/local/mysql/log/mysqld.log‘ for error logging: Per
- MYSQL Insert Data Error: check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax
- [Solved] FATAL ERROR: please install the following Perl modules before executing /application/mysql/scripts/mysql_install_db: Data::Dumper
- [Solved] Error: read ECONNRESET at TCP.onStreamRead Cannot enqueue Query after fatal error
- [Solved] ERROR 1030 (HY000): Got error 28 from storage engine
- [SQL ERROR] SQL Error: could not execute statement & query did not return a unique result: 2； nested excepti
- MYSQL8 Startup Error: mysqld_safe error: log-error set to ‘/var/log/mariadb/mariadb.log‘
- ERROR: mysqld failed while attempting to check config [How to Solve]
- Mysqldump: Got error: 1045: Access denied for user ‘root‘@‘localhost‘
- [Solved] MySQL Install Error: GPG check FAILED
- [Solved] dynamic-datasource can not find primary datasource
- Database mirroring connection error 4’An error occurred while receiving data: ‘10054(An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.)