Linux error SSH_exchange_identification: read: Connection reset by peer
ssh_ exchange_ identification: read: Connection reset by peer
Cause of the problem:
check whether SSH connection restriction is enabled
if SSH connection restriction is enabled, add the IP of the source address to hosts.allow
effective in real time, no need to restart the service
- [SSH error] ssh_exchange_identification: read: Connection reset by peer
- [Solved] GVM Error: rsync: connection unexpectedly closed & rsync: read error: Connection reset by peer (104)
- [Solved] SSH WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!
- [Solved] SSH connect Error: “WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED“
- [Solved] Git Error: OpenSSL SSL_read: Connection was reset, errno 10054和Failed to connect to github.com port 443
- [Solved] Linux — 9 — txt files are copied from windows to Linux and read error
- [Solved] SSH Startup Error: unable to load host key /etc/ssh/ssh_host_ed25519_key bad permissions
- [Solved] Linux SSH Login Terminal Error: shell request failed on channel 0
- [Solved] SSH Failed to Login Ubuntu Error: Socket error Event: 32 Error: 10053. Connection closing…Socket close.
- [Solved] paramiko.ssh_exception.SSHException: Error reading SSH protocol banner
- SSH Connect Service Error: Could not connect to ‘xxx.xxx.xx.xx‘ (port 22): Connection failed.
- How to Fix Oracle listener error Linux error: 111: connection reused
- [Solved] secureCRT Failed to Login Ubuntu20.04 Error: Key exchange failed
- [Solved] Xshelln Connect to Local VM linux Error: Could not connect to ‘XXX.168.122.1‘ (port 22): Connection failed
- [Solved] Docker Install Error: [Errno 14] curl#60 – Peer‘s Certificate issuer is not recognized
- MAC: Clion configure C compiler Error: The C compiler identification is unknown
- Enter passphrase for key ‘/c/Users/**/.ssh/id_rsa‘ [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Error: Connection activation failed: No suitable device found for this connection.
- [Solved] Linux Error: mipsel-linux-gcc: fatal error: no input files
- [Solved] Linux WebService Startup Error: BindException: Cannot assign requested address