In the test to build a k8s cluster, it is found that kubeadm init initialization error, as shown below:
Looking for Google to search a lot, some bloggers said that it can be solved by deleting the config.toml file. So I made a bold attempt…
rm /etc/containerd/config.toml systemctl restart containerd
After trying the above method, it is found that the problem is not solved, and the error report has new changes.
I tried the following plan again, and it worked! !
cat > /etc/containerd/config.toml << EOF [plugins. " io.containerd.grpc.v1.cri " ] systemd_cgroup = true EOF #Restart systemctl restart containerd
success! ! ! ! !
- K8S Master Initialize Error: [ERROR CRI]: container runtime is not running: output: E0812
- [Solved] Kubeadm Reset error: etcdserver: re-configuration failed due to not enough started members
- [Solved] Win nvidia-smi Cann’t Use,Failed to initialize NVML: Unknown Error
- kubeadm join Add a New Note Error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Kubeadm join Timeout error execution phase kubelet-start: error uploading crisocket: timed out waiting
- [Solved] Nacos Start Error: failed to req API:127.0.0.1:8848/nacos/v1/ns/service/list. code:503 msg: server is DOWN now
- [Solved] K8s Initialize Error: failed with error: Get “http://localhost:10248/healthz“
- [Solved] Android Project error: import android.support.v4 (V7). App.activitycompat
- Mac Docker pull Error: Error response from daemon: Get https://xx.xx.xx.xx/v2/: Service Unavailable
- [Solved] k8s kubeadmin init Error: http://localhost:10248/healthz‘ failed
- Docker service startup error: Job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
- [Solved] Kubedm init error: error execution phase preflight: [preflight] Some Fatal errors occurred…
- [Solved] Logging system failed to initialize using configuration from ‘classpathlogbacklogback-spring.xml‘
- Repo init Error: [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed
- SharePoint site shows ‘Service Unavailable. HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable’
- [Solved] docker Error response from daemon OCI runtime create failed container_linux.go380
- [Solved] loadrunner Error: Failed to Initialize. Reason: TimeOut
- [Solved] Docker Startup Error: panic: runtime error: invalid memory address or nil pointer dereference
- Could not initialize class gnu.io.RXTXCommDriver problem solution
- Error: Can’t initialize nvrm channel [How to Solve]