If you merge two different repositories for starting submission, you will find that the two repositories may not be the same in the new GIT. In order to prevent developers from uploading errors, you will give the following prompt
Git cannot pull warehouse refusing to merge unrelated histories
The problem is usually caused by the inconsistency between the local warehouse and the remote warehouse after the new warehouse is built,
--allow-unrelated-histories after your operation command. Its original purpose is to remind you that these are two different libraries It’s time to merge.
If you are other command messages
fatal: refusing to merge unrelated histories add
– -allow unrelated histories in the same way, it is such a perfect solution!
- [Solved] Git Error: fatal: refusing to merge unrelated histories
- Git Error: refusing to merge unrelated histories [How to Solve]
- Git: How to Solve Error: Please commit your changes or stash them before you merge.
- Git Pull error: Your local changes to the following files would be overwritten by merge:
- [Solved] git Error: error: Your local changes to the following files would be overwritten by merge
- [Solved] fatal: not in a git directory Error: Command failed with exit 128: git
- Git Pull Error:The following untracked working tree files would be overwritten by merge
- Git fatal: No configured push destination. Either specify the URL from the command-line or co
- Local repository upload to remote repository error: failed to push some refs to ‘https://hub.fastgit.org/zhizhangxuezhang/ui-test.git‘
- Git pull code error fatal: authentication failed fo
- [Solved] Git Push Error: &fatal: the remote end hung up unexpectedly
- [Solved] Git error: bad signature 0x00000000 fatal: index file corrupt
- SourceTree Git Error: remote: HTTP Basic: Access denied fatal: Authentication failed
- Git pull and Git pull origin master Warning: Pulling without specifying how to reconcile divergent branches
- How to Fix Error Cannot find command ‘git‘ – do you have ‘git‘ installed and in your PATH?
- [Solved] Git submits locally to the remote warehouse Error: failed to push some refs to…
- [Solved] Neo4j error: Cannot merge the following node because of null property value for ‘casualty’
- [Solved] Doris StreamLoad Error: load by MERGE or DELETE need to upgrade table to support batch delete
- How to Solve Git Error: error: failed to push some refs to……
- Git Push Error: failed to push some refs to ‘[email protected]: